• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

FX FX Maverick compact .25 cal stock settings?

Well as it says in heading I’m wanting to know if anyone can help me with what the factory set up is for a .25 cal FX Maverick compact out of the box? I have one on the way in .22cal and I’m switching it over to .25 cal and want to start with factory settings to shoot pellets. I do have the .25 cal probe and hammer so I’ll be switching that over as well. The barrel will be the 500mm barrel. Thanks in advance

This is the factory tune for the Maverick .25 Compact.

1690156027067.png

You can email FX directly with any of these types of questions. FX customer service is fantastic!! [email protected]

Reactions: HogKiller
If you swap out for a slug prob, NOT a pin, and leave the transfer port on pellet you can shoot 33.95 at 890 fps or close to it, the compact barrel loses a bit on speed. I'm running a 600 Superior on my .25
If you run out of oomph, i can give you the right Belleville washer stack to get more pressure.

Yeah I’m looking to shoot the hybrid slugs after I get the pellets dialed in. That way when I need better bc I can switch and change a couple hammer settings if I’m lucky to do so. Probably be trying to get them around 900fps+ and if they aren’t accurate I’ll try some different nsa slugs. Live on 42 acres so 100+ yard shots are pretty common

Yeah I’m looking to shoot the hybrid slugs after I get the pellets dialed in. That way when I need better bc I can switch and change a couple hammer settings if I’m lucky to do so. Probably be trying to get them around 900fps+ and if they aren’t accurate I’ll try some different nsa slugs. Live on 42 acres so 100+ yard shots are pretty common
Lotsa luck on that one, I've exited that part of the Rabbit Hole®. My .25 VP reaches out reliably to 120 yards (the max range I need where I shoot)...NOW... with 33.95, or I can use 25.39. My Mav. .22 compact is now getting out there also.