• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Maverick arrived with no case

Only impact comes with cut out gun case AFAIK.
My Impact and Crown Continuum (only fits with 380mm bbl). The Wildcat came in a case but just egg carton foam, no cut out. Could probably buy the Wildcat case separately if it’s not too long. My Wildcat and Crown require the moderator to be removed.

Reactions: peterj59 and qball
My Impact and Crown Continuum (only fits with 380mm bbl). The Wildcat came in a case but just egg carton foam, no cut out. Could probably buy the Wildcat case separately if it’s not too long. My Wildcat and Crown require the moderator to be removed.

Forgot about crown continuum! Also Panthera might come with cut out case. All my other Fx guns came in egg carton foam case and Dreamline came in a cardboard box. LOL

Reactions: peterj59
I highly recommend the Pelican Vault V700. It's not cheap at around $150 on sale, but it does a great job protecting a $1500+ gun!

View attachment 316265View attachment 316265
IMG_7621.JPG

IMG_7622.JPG

whatever you do with a case, remember this advice from a guy that has shot benchrest rifles for over 30 years now.

the scope side of the rifle goes up towards the handle of the case, the bottom of the rifle goes down, toward the hinge this way when picked up the weight of your rifle as it is carried is not on the scope.

Reactions: 850renxrs