FX Maverick and Wildcat BT Quick Tune System

Going to watch for sure. If it’s anything like the easy micro adjuster on the m3 it is worth it’s weight in gold. That one aspect of the m3 puts it miles ahead (in my opinion) of either the Maverick or mk2 platforms. So much easier to get a precise tune.
Yes, that's what I really liked about the M3. Additionally with this system, the regulator is now tool-less as well.

Not sure i would install the REG piston / knob, but we will see, not nervous about knocking it off / bump it CUZ i sit and shoot fairly relaxed at the bench, and i have yet to have my rifle fall off that.

My order have set sail towards Denmark, so will see in a while, fairly OK weather for shooting also, tomorrow is not bad but just 9 deg C but decent low winds.
But i think i will skip shooting, more inclined to order building materials ( foundation ) and the new shot shed, so we can get on with that. will consult my M8 on that tomorrow.
Come next winter there will be no reason to not shoot, only winds can ruin that and they are often very good here during winter, a new heated shot shed will make sure of nice comfortable shooting. only the very tip of the barrels should be out there in the cold.

Actually i might install a oven in the hed, so we can make and enjoy various hot brews right there and be very chill for shooting.

Also found some bar stools to sit in at the benches ( cuz the benches will be tall not little foldable stuff ) look fine but might have to also buy cushions for them, at least my seat CUZ when i sit down to shoot, well it go on for many many hours only paused by the walk to put up new papers now and then ( and we do have a ATV for that if we feel lazy )

Just in case you don’t need or want the reg adjuster, he has just the hammer spring adjuster list also.

Nice as I wouldn’t use the reg adjuster I mean how hard is it to use an Allen key ? I know I said “worth its weight in gold “ if it were like the m3 but after long thought I just cannot justify 100 bucks for what it does. Great product and concept though. A+

Not sure i would install the REG piston / knob, but we will see, not nervous about knocking it off / bump it CUZ i sit and shoot fairly relaxed at the bench, and i have yet to have my rifle fall off that.

My order have set sail towards Denmark, so will see in a while, fairly OK weather for shooting also, tomorrow is not bad but just 9 deg C but decent low winds.
But i think i will skip shooting, more inclined to order building materials ( foundation ) and the new shot shed, so we can get on with that. will consult my M8 on that tomorrow.
Come next winter there will be no reason to not shoot, only winds can ruin that and they are often very good here during winter, a new heated shot shed will make sure of nice comfortable shooting. only the very tip of the barrels should be out there in the cold.

Actually i might install a oven in the hed, so we can make and enjoy various hot brews right there and be very chill for shooting.

Also found some bar stools to sit in at the benches ( cuz the benches will be tall not little foldable stuff ) look fine but might have to also buy cushions for them, at least my seat CUZ when i sit down to shoot, well it go on for many many hours only paused by the walk to put up new papers now and then ( and we do have a ATV for that if we feel lazy )
Hi Phil
Excellent Innovation, Have seen your 2 videos on the product on you tube , looks very promising, Just wondering , if the color of the micro meter could be changed to black with white markings ??.
Thanx
Ashish

Jut an FYI for everyone...........I came up with an alternative quick tune system for the FX Maverick and Wildcat BT. Link to the overview and demonstration video below.

Thanks all and let me know what you think!

SWP
HI
Phil one issue which i am still battling with my maverick is the velocity of the first 3 shots after having start from cold (gun sitting for some hours ) or when chaging the magazine , it is invariably lower than the remaining shots, even though the second regulator is at its set pressure,
i have long suspected it is due to hammer spring tension ,pls let me have yourr experince and thoughts on the same while using the quick tune systen.
Thans
Ashish

HI
Phil one issue which i am still battling with my maverick is the velocity of the first 3 shots after having start from cold (gun sitting for some hours ) or when chaging the magazine , it is invariably lower than the remaining shots, even though the second regulator is at its set pressure,
i have long suspected it is due to hammer spring tension ,pls let me have yourr experince and thoughts on the same while using the quick tune systen.
Thans
Ashish
I think this happens with my rifle as well, but it's the first shot (cold gun) only that is lower than the rest. Pretty sure it's the valve and not hammer spring tension. The valve gets "sticky" after sitting around for a while and does not open as far, thus a lower velocity on the first shot. I have not solution, other than plan accordingly. Hope that helps!

rpw