Fx maverick and competitors

Not entirely sure this avenue has been spoken of. Now based on my friends physical liabilities from a stroke, he can only operate a right handed side lever and I’m looking for a 30cal pellet package. The tactical design is crucial, he struggled with bigger, stocks , such as taipan and cricket platforms, I have it narrowed down to raw hm 1000x chassis, maverick, dreamtac . There has to be others. The prophet 2 has left side lever- out. The dreamtac has longer length and less top power stock than the maverick. Which leaves the raw hm1000x chassis. Any feedback on these over the other and any other models. - mag fed , multi shot, so no air force. I’m listening! 👍

Not entirely sure this avenue has been spoken of. Now based on my friends physical liabilities from a stroke, he can only operate a right handed side lever and I’m looking for a 30cal pellet package. The tactical design is crucial, he struggled with bigger, stocks , such as taipan and cricket platforms, I have it narrowed down to raw hm 1000x chassis, maverick, dreamtac . There has to be others. The prophet 2 has left side lever- out. The dreamtac has longer length and less top power stock than the maverick. Which leaves the raw hm1000x chassis. Any feedback on these over the other and any other models. - mag fed , multi shot, so no air force. I’m listening!
Wildcat BT 600mm carbon fiber bottle with Huggett Snipe moderator