• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle FX Maverick .22 Compact (Reduced)

Classified Status
SOLD
I have a Maverick set up in a 480cc CF bottle and a 500 mm .22 barrel shooting JSB 18 grain pellets about 880 fps. The slug probe and digital gauge are installed right now. The digital gauge is a must if you plan on tuning. Will come with 6 mags, 1 single shot loader, 1 pellet probe, 3 different hammer weights, and a 700 mm .22 slug barrel. The slug barrel shoots the JSB KO 25 grain extremely well. Not interested in any trades. The pellet barrel will be removed when shipped but its very easy to reinstall it once you get it. Will sell for $1,000 shipped within the CONUS. The tanto is not included but can be included for an extra $75. I have sold/bought here on AGN for years and many people know me. If you have any questions about my integrity, you can always send Micheal a message. There are a lot of other long time members who know me very well and you can send them a message.
Untitled-132.jpg

Untitled-133.jpg

Untitled-134.jpg

Last edited: