• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Mark II. Question

Shooting them out should work fine. You could push them out with a cleaning rod as well. I don't know of any airguns that have a "pellet in chamber' indicator. I have a well known rifle that you can't tell if it is loaded even by looking in the breach because of a long bolt probe that pushes the pellet in out of view. The only way to tell with that is to look down the muzzle and THAT WOULD NOT BE SMART! We did make up some open chamber indicators a couple of years ago that will fit our airguns to verify they are empty. weed wacker cord works well for that.

The most useful safety device that we all have is the one between our ears.

Rick 

Interesting I would think for safety reasons alone that there would be a LOADED indicator. I try to be careful not to double load.

Interesting I would think for safety reasons alone that there would be a LOADED indicator. I try to be careful not to double load.

How many guns have that?

Some of the old Crosman 400 rifles have one, and probly a couple I am not aware of, but airguns in general do not have the indicators. A few have an anti double load feature as well but the vast majority do not have that either.