• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Magazine Maintenance

I can't find the disassembly video but it would be like the reverse of the assembly.

I've done it with my Crown magazine and it's pretty easy. Just be careful when you lift the cover off that the rotor doesn't launch out of there being under spring tension. I used a small Allen key to hold the rotor in place while I removed the cover.

https://youtu.be/3u5vRoF5Ef8

Don’t know if you’re just looking for maintenance or other tips too. On Ernest’s other video, when it was still posted, he showed how to chamfer all the holes in the cover plate and back side of the rotor. It makes loading easier with the King Heavies. He also shows how to make the spring so it’s not wound as tight which helps when pushing the pellet into the breech. I used a cone shaped bit with my Dremel for the cover plate and a cylinder shaped bit for the rotor which made it fast and easy. Just go slow and don’t take off too much material. It does help. Good luck! Stoti