• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

fx m3 waite times

Be aware that if you order a sniper config with the 700 mm barrel, it does not come with a thread protector. FX is assuming that the user will put a moderator on them (the rifle comes with an aluminum can without baffles). Your out of luck apparently if you hunt without moderators d/t local laws, user preference, or thick bush. The Bullpup apparently does come with a protector. The manual does not say anything about that; I have to wonder if that was an after–the–fact decision. Seems odd not to include such a small but important item in a rifle package that costs $2200.

If you're wanting to shoot heavy ammo just try and get that heavy liner about the same time you get the impact. It would be ideal if you could order airguns or barrel kits with the heavy liner from the start. Saving the customer time and money. I'm guessing the barrel kits are assembled overseas. But I heard./read complete rifles are assembled in the USA. Probably using assembled barrel kits. Please make the rifles to order to save money and time, FX