• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX M3 sniper .25 moderator best options

M3 25 Sniper here and my choice was between the Sumo & Ronin. I talked with a few people and was told that if I was able to hear the difference between the two it would be very little so I went with the Sumo and have been happy with it. A good tune also quiets the gun down a lot. I have no problem shooting in a barn around cattle, it doesn't spook them. I am also able to frequently take multiple shots without spooking the whole group of pigeons away.

New to airgunning? Great place to come, Chuck!! Welcome to AGN! 😊

Silencer shopping? It's always good to know what's out there before pulling the trigger or hitting the "Place in Cart" button.

So, here's an overview of what's out there....

🔴 Silencer Specs Table – Sorted by Length 🔴

(attached below)

🔸 56 Silencers – from 14 manufacturers 🔸

● 13 Silencer Loudness Comparison Tests

● From 0.88" (2.2cm) thin – to 2.0" (5.1cm) thick

● From 2.9" (7.4cm) short – to 10.50" (26.7cm) long

● From $26 to $270 In 6 calibers.

From .177 to .50 (4.5mm to 12.7mm)

● With 6 extensions – to create your mega or monster silencer, up to almost 17" (43cm)!

🔸 Also included, after the Silencer Specs Table: 🔸

● Silencers – Limited to Certain Gun Brands or Models or Springers 

● Makers of Custom Silencers

● Loudness Comparisons: Test Details

● Factors Influencing the Loudness of an Airgun Shot

● Links to Some Sellers and Prices

● Photos of Some of the Silencers — in separate file (attached below)

Happy silencer shopping!! 😄

Matthias

❌ Attachment:

Silencer Specs Table

download.png
View attachment SILENCER Specs Table .1641587746.pdf

Photos of the nicer looking silencer models:

download.png
View attachment SILENCER Specs Table Photos only.1641587800.pdf

I have a .30 700mm M3. I can't hear much of a difference between the Ronin or Sumo, so I run the Sumo. Ronin puts more sag on the barrel due to the weight.

Make sure any tune is 3-5% below max at the reg pressure you are running or it will be loud and waste air no matter what suppressor you use. I suspect this is the main cause of a lot of complaints about loudness.