FX M3 Reg 1 problems

After shooting and filling the bottle the reg 1 jumps up to 180 bars normal was 140, one shot and it's back to normal until I fill it again. The second reg is holding OK until I let it set overnight and then it creeped up 10 bars, the first regulator went back to 180 bars and I shot it once and it came down to 170 bars. I've had this gun for about 10 months and had absolutely no problems until this popped up. I did contact FX and so far, the only reply I've had from them is that they got my email and will send me more info. I have been looking around about rebuilding the reg but don't know where to find the "O" rings needed and wonder if I would be better off replacing with a Huma high pressure regulator as one of these days I will be shooting slugs in it.

Any thoughts and help appreciated!

RB

Reactions: FX-USA
After shooting and filling the bottle the reg 1 jumps up to 180 bars normal was 140, one shot and it's back to normal until I fill it again. The second reg is holding OK until I let it set overnight and then it creeped up 10 bars, the first regulator went back to 180 bars and I shot it once and it came down to 170 bars. I've had this gun for about 10 months and had absolutely no problems until this popped up. I did contact FX and so far, the only reply I've had from them is that they got my email and will send me more info. I have been looking around about rebuilding the reg but don't know where to find the "O" rings needed and wonder if I would be better off replacing with a Huma high pressure regulator as one of these days I will be shooting slugs in it.

Any thoughts and help appreciated!

RB
You can always order the o-rings on our website. Go to FXairguns-usa.com and fill out the parts order form under customer service. If you need any reference to which rings you need, the schematics gun list is beside the form on the web page.

Regards,
FX Airguns USA

Reactions: 450BM
What puzzled me was that it had been working fine with the first reg setting at 140 since I have had it for about 10 months with very little if any regulator creep. And then all of a sudden it started jumping to 170 - 180 when I filled the bottle, so I was thinking something was wrong. And also thinking that setting over night or forever how long at those high pressures surely that would be hard on Reg 2. I don't know as it's my first FX and has been a learning experience. Shoots great though!