FX M3 Foster Fitting

Who made the extended quick connect? I’ve had male and female Foster quick connects that wouldn’t latch or wouldn’t even begin to engage. It would be nice if there was an industrial standard like AISI, that dimensions are stated with tolerances and material specs that can be followed by any and all manufacturers.
Do you have any friends that might have one to try on your gun? I gotta believe FX is using or making a quality component. But you never know, a bad one might have slipped by.

I got one a long time ago and have no regrets.

Allen

Who made the extended quick connect? I’ve had male and female Foster quick connects that wouldn’t latch or wouldn’t even begin to engage. It would be nice if there was an industrial standard like AISI, that dimensions are stated with tolerances and material specs that can be followed by any and all manufacturers.
Do you have any friends that might have one to try on your gun? I gotta believe FX is using or making a quality component. But you never know, a bad one might have slipped by.
Hi rcs9250,

Please give our customer service a call, and we can have your fitting replaced.

Regards,
FX Airguns USA
Monday - Thursday 9 AM - 4 PM EST
Fridays 9 AM - 3 PM EST
Phone: +1 866 639 0772
[email protected]

Hi rcs9250,

Please give our customer service a call, and we can have your fitting replaced.

Regards,
FX Airguns USA
Monday - Thursday 9 AM - 4 PM EST
Fridays 9 AM - 3 PM EST
Phone: +1 866 639 0772
[email protected]
The items I had that did not work WERE NOT FX products. They were another, what I would consider a quality supplier, but they might have been Foster fittings from another vendor.
The OP is the one with the FX extended fitting. Hopefully he will contact FX.
FX customer service has always been very helpful on any questions I have had.
Randy

Reactions: FX-USA