• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle FX M3 .357 800mm complete package- Make offer

Classified Status
SOLD

whitetail17

Oct 16, 2017
pa, United States
Everything has sold. I only have the rifle left to sell. Please if interested, make me an offer to consider. I promise this rifle will not disappoint. Shipping is included with hard case.

Unfortunately i am getting out of the airgun sport and will be selling all my equipment. I would like to find someone getting into the sport and do one sale, but i am sure that is going to be a tuff sale. Or maybe a club wanting the package to split up with all its members. I live in pgh, pa so pickup would be idea.

History. Rifle and most accessories all purchased from Spaw (ken hicks) and could not be more happy. Some others from utah airguns. Everything is top of line, zero issues with anything. My equipment was used indoors only. I am not much of a target shooter, I sight in and use my pcp for pesting from the window in my building. So as you would expect, i have very limited shots and air fills on my equipment

M3 is newest version with power block, tungsten hammer, and new 800mm tensioned barrel. I have to say with hyprids this is the most accurate and repeatable barrel combination i have shot from the M3 and both 50 and 100 yards. It is very impressive. The current tune is .35 cal hybrids at 1010 fps. The emperor moderates the sound very good, sound is same as 30 cal with ronin. I have had them both so i know.

Update. Only thing left is the rifle show in pics minus the scope and mount, he is the breakdown of the M3

M3 .357 cal with power block $2249.00
800mm tensioned slug barrel $399.00
Moderator $240.00
Mono pod $150.00
Butt stock $250.00
Arca swiss Rail $160.00
Angled Manometer $30.00
Check Riser (not shown but included) $65.00
Digital gauges (with chargers, not shown)
included carbon fiber covers $200.00
Backbone top rail $270.00
Bipod $500.00

Total $4,743.00

sell for $3500.00 including shipping.

Not sure why the colors look the way they do. The top rail and bronze finish are a perfect match. Not sure why it shows that way. Gun has zero marks or dings. It will not disappoint.

412-398-5545

IMG_4213.jpeg

IMG_4210.jpeg

IMG_4209.jpeg

IMG_4212.jpeg

IMG_4208.jpeg

Last edited: