• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX LOTHAR WALTHER BARRELS ** NOT FOR SALE ***. Just an FYI

Hello everyone right now I’m in the test phase of a solid Lothar Walther Slug Barrel .30cal no choke.

Current set up I’m running the FX Panthera .30 cal

600mm Superior Heavy STX barrel liner

Carbon fiber sleeve

Huma V2 dual transfer port kit

Tungston hammer

Huma Regulator

Dual tanks stock 300cc & 580cc

New setup will be a Lother Walther barrel

If anyone is interested in a barrel I can also make it for all FX models message me

Hello everyone right now I’m in the test phase of a solid Lothar Walther Slug Barrel .30cal no choke.

Current set up I’m running the FX Panthera .30 cal

600mm Superior Heavy STX barrel liner

Carbon fiber sleeve

Huma V2 dual transfer port kit

Tungston hammer

Huma Regulator

Dual tanks stock 300cc & 580cc

New setup will be a Lother Walther barrel

If anyone is interested in a barrel I can also make it for all FX models message me
What you need to do is read the forum rules to avoid getting slammed - mean this in a positive way

What you need to do is read the forum rules to avoid getting slammed - mean this in a positive way
I don't understand ? all im doing is making a great air rifle even better and if anyone wanted a good quality solid custom barrel I have them.. instead of an inferior design that consists of 5 parts that make up a barrel. to many moving parts

Reactions: Joedirt199
I don't understand ? all im doing is making a great air rifle even better and if anyone wanted a good quality solid custom barrel I have them.. instead of an inferior design that consists of 5 parts that make up a barrel. to many moving parts
Unless you're giving them away free you're selling them. To sell and buy on this forum there are rules to keep for sale posts from cluttering up all over the forum, and to keep/limit scams.
Read the rules
Follow the rules
Be the rules...................lol

Unless you're giving them away free you're selling them. To sell and buy on this forum there are rules to keep for sale posts from cluttering up all over the forum, and to keep/limit scams.
Read the rules
Follow the rules
Be the rules...................lol
Ok got. I just saw start a post. & hell no am I giving these things away. The barrel from them isn’t cheap

Last edited:
I tried to modify a blank Lothar Walter for the Panthera, I didn't succeed, it's difficult to do the transfer port part. How did you manage it? Can you post some photos of the work?

The secret is to use a mill end cutter to make the TP and then do your lead-in after. It removes any burrs from the TP boring.

I tried to modify a blank Lothar Walter for the Panthera, I didn't succeed, it's difficult to do the transfer port part. How did you manage it? Can you post some photos of the work?
I cut the huma transfer port and created a sleeve to the barrel .. then used a good epoxy to hold it together .. much easier then trying to create a all in one transport .. ill have photos next week

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Firewalker
I've built several High Power .30's and the one that shoots the best uses a FX Superior heavy Slow twist liner in stretch tension.
With barrels ... SET UP IS KEY !!!!
in my very humble opinion, finding a good FX liner is a bit like winning a prize in the lottery... many have defects on the rifiling, the diameters are not constant, I have some at home, and very few shoot well. I understand that for FX it is a good business, they are cheap and they sell a lot of them, but anyone who spends a lot of money to buy an FX rifle does not deserve a barrel of this type

Last edited:
Reactions: Caliber 22