• *Effective 3/27/2024 - The discussion of the creation, fabrication, or modification of airgun moderators is prohibited. The discussion of any "adapters" used to convert an airgun moderator to a firearm silencer will result in immediate termination of the account.*

Fx liner B vs Superior heavy in .22 600mm

Liner B vs superior heavy — is the superior heavy superior quality or was it just a name change.
.22 caliber, 600 mm long both seem to have the same twist rate.
I’m looking to shoot either JSB MRD or the FX equivalent pellets accurately at 100 yards
FX impact m3

I think I have a source for the stx liner B, new $50 plus shipping. Can’t seem to find the superior heavy in stock and its double the price.

using the search on this website, all other threads about this topic seem to go off track quickly. Never found a thread that came to a conclusion either way with the MRD pellets.

Now that there's a year under this, can we revive this topic? He asked some questions here that were never addressed by anyone, and now I have the same curiosity. I currently have a STX Superior 1:24, 22 700mm and i'm wondering if the "Heavy" will do better with redesigns or with pellets in general. What is the TR in the 22 cal Heavy? 1:37 like the 30? I can't seem to find info on this. But i have seen where Ted, and Keith, have both been successful in bigger calibers with the slower twist with pellets.