• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Fx liner b .22

No pics, but in the 500 mm for me, it was a decline! With H&N barracudas and very poor with 25 grn redesign, well poor compared to my A liner and yes they were unstable with both after 75 yds, very unstable!👎🏼 What one? I’m using it for straw in my stein.

Looking at the specs, I can see why the 500mm Liner B might not be all it could be.

22 500mm Pellet Liner B twist rate 1 in 19 (same as 500mm liner A)

While the 

22 600mm Pellet Liner B twist rate 1 in 16 (same as 700mm Liner B)

With the difference in twist rates I'm surprised the 500mm could be any good at all at distance. Especially with the redesigned 22 heavies. It just seems to me that the twist rate is way too slow for that short of a barrel. I have the 600mm Liner B and so far it seems pretty good in my Crown. I don't have any comparison though because my Crown was originally a 500mm Liner A and I replaced it with the 600mm Liner B. 

I'd like to find a 600mm Liner A so I could compare the two but I don't want to spend that money just to compare them. I'm happy with the 600mm B.