FX Legion Update!!

🎉 Thrilling news for all Airgun Nation users! 🚀

We've ingeniously devised a method for everyone, even those not on social media, to become part of our exhilarating journey on the Brandbassador app! A comprehensive video guide will be available soon, but in the meantime, let's unveil the innovations you requested. 🔍💡

After downloading the Brandbassador app, click on the link Snapchat icon, and create your unique FX identity by using the code FX (INSERT ANY USERNAME HERE). Simply select the
number '1' for average views, and upload a screenshot of your choosing. Et voilà, you'll have a pseudo "social media" account linked, a clever workaround for those of you passionate about participating without the need for a social media account. It's our very own cheat code, just for you! 📲🌐

To help guide you, we've captured some handy screenshots that you'll find below. Use the exclusive link provided to navigate directly to the FX Legion and sign up! Today might just be your lucky day because we're introducing the Dynamic gun series to the FX Legion store. Now, any Legionnaire can earn cash to grab one of these exquisite rifles! Hold your breath, because next week, we'll be adding the Impact, Wildcat, and Panthera series! 🎁🎯

Ready to take the leap? Use your phone to follow this link to Brandbassador - FX Legion:https://api.brandbassador.com/s/a2ev7y

If you need a visual guide on how to join, check out this video (the process is the same as shown in the link, but use the link provided above instead of the FB page button):

Join us today, and let's make the most of this exhilarating adventure together with FX Legion! 🎉🚀

For those who missed the last post and wanted to know what the Legion is watch RJ explain!

Snapchat sign.jpg

Snapchat sign 2.jpg

Snapchat sign 3.jpg

Shirt SS.png

Gun legion store ss.png

Nope, i will not use my cellphone to do this, if you not come off of this vibe, i'm sorry, than it will be for me a Negion and not a Legion.
Not entirely sure what you are trying to say here. But this was our way of trying to include previous statements of people that wanted to be involved. You only need to use a phone because it is a cell phone app that does not have a desktop compatability. There is nothing we can do to change that. But if you do not wish to do so that is 100% okay and we respect your choice.

Reactions: TwoLoe88
Besides i was going through the very first try to subscribe and it was a nightmare first class, made Tik Tok account and Sptify accounts for this, in the hope to get it to work, and i gave up, with this, and i will not go through this again with my cell phone. Have Fun then, i don't need it then.
Well you for sure never needed a spotify acount or a tik tok. haha but the way you put these senteces together I thought you wernt from American then I saw you are so Im just assuming you probably went to Zoolanders center for children that can't read very good.

Well you for sure never needed a spotify acount or a tik tok. haha but the way you put these senteces together I thought you wernt from American then I saw you are so Im just assuming you probably went to Zoolanders center for children that can't read very good.
Don’t throw rocks or I’ll get out my red pen and circle all of your punctuation and capitalization errors. But I do get what you’re saying and agree.

Gave it a try and deleted it.
I did the same with the starfield game bundled with my new GFX card, 90 minutes of play and that was it.
TBH i knew this from the get go as it is a kind of game that never interested me.
Not going here as i detest my phone, and it is not something that would compensate for the discomfort of touching the phone.

PC FTW

BTW: If the pocket chrono worked with PC, i would bring my laptop to the range and then leave my damn "electronic pocket turd" in the car, that's how much i dislike my own phone, hell even seeing another person use a phone give me the heebie jeebies.
Even people just walking with a phone in the hand, as they are so addicted they cant even put it in a pocket even if they are not currently using it,,,,, OMG i have to work hard to not yell insults and profanities.

Last edited:
Reactions: pecor and Ctkny
I did the same with the starfield game bundled with my new GFX card, 90 minutes of play and that was it.
TBH i knew this from the get go as it is a kind of game that never interested me.
Not going here as i detest my phone, and it is not something that would compensate for the discomfort of touching the phone.

PC FTW

BTW: If the pocket chrono worked with PC, i would bring my laptop to the range and then leave my damn "electronic pocket turd" in the car, that's how much i dislike my own phone, hell even seeing another person use a phone give me the heebie jeebies.
Even people just walking with a phone in the hand, as they are so addicted they cant even put it in a pocket even if they are not currently using it,,,,, OMG i have to work hard to not yell insults and profanities.
SMH and many find it easier to hold it than fit it into a pocket. Especially with the size and weight of many of them. Theres far more important things to be concerned with or get the heebie jeebies over

more important things

Indeed, And i try very hard to restrain myself, even if that exercise in itself are one of the many - many things that trigger me.
I never thought i would be a grumpy old man, but yet, here i am killing it.

No amount of range time seem to be able to calm me for very long, in spite of me having thrown out my TV years ago.
But never the less i am heading to the range very soon, last good weather day in over a week it seem, unless i am willing to make do, and make do is another trigger of mine.

I never thought i would be a grumpy old man, but yet, here i am killing it.

No amount of range time seem to be able to calm me for very long, in spite of me having thrown out my TV years ago.
But never the less i am heading to the range very soon, last good weather day in over a week it seem, unless i am willing to make do, and make do is another trigger of mine.
Lols more and more I can relate to the movie grumpy old men and grumpier old men lol.

Range time is always good time.