FX Legion is Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im pretty stoked, I already take fun pics. Sometimes, I watch air gun and firearm youtube videos. Now I get to earn stuff for liking and adding the comments is already doing and can possibly get pellets, or even save up like dave and busters and get something nice. My wife is gonna be pumped haha. I dont want to be an influencer but It seems like a cool game to play. Also voting on the name was neat. Feel like I helped contribute (I voted for legion)

@ThomasT your response is super weird man lol. Kinda read it like a kid throwing a temper tantrum. "gonna get rid of my FX Crown MKII" because you can't participate. You're not being excluded but man how do you earn rewards lol. Imagine telling Amazon Im throwing away all your products I own because I don't want to carry a debit card to make purchases and now I can't purchase things from your store! Errrrr im Big mad. hahaha
Everything on social media is monitored, censored…and more often than we know ppl/channels are shut down.

Reactions: OldSpook
Male, Female & Confused?
Exactly..... Even if they are confused, worry not. When the archaeologists dig them up in 1,000 years they will be able to determine their gender with more certainty than those confused about their own today. WTH.....................Anytime I see more than two gender choices I bail.

Exactly..... Even if they are confused, worry not. When the archaeologists dig them up in 1,000 years they will be able to determine their gender with more certainty than those confused about their own today. WTH.....................Anytime I see more than two gender choices I bail.
LOL! Yep, scientifically, there are only two choices. If you don't know, drop your drawers, you either got one or the other, if you're missing both, you've got bigger issues!

Obviously you didn't read about the 'archaeologist' that said they couldn't determine the gender from a skeleton. More money wasted on collage on a 'education' apparently.

So I did all the crap they said and got enough points to use the for a tin of slugs and I paid for another tin from the fx legion store. That was October 29th. I have not received anything from them. Not even a response. The hole thing is a scam
Out of curiosity what was required for you to receive a tin? I don’t own anything FX so this isn’t really applicable to me. And is there anything about, ‘make sure to include criticisms in a review video’ or is it just glazing the brand?

I think much of the frustration (even if not expressed) is probably due to the assumption this will incentivize what are essentially scam/fake reviews the same way Amazon retailers do when they say, leave a 5 star review and then send us an email with a screenshot and we’ll send you an $x gift card. Even if they say, “leave a comment”, most people are going to avoid posting anything negative for fear of being excluded or (depending on the size) receiving an email from FX marketing noting that their activities have damaged the brands reputation and are being removed from the Legion/partner program.

But now that this program has been running for a while I’d be really interested to hear about people’s experiences!

Hope everyone has a fantastic 2024 🎉🎈🎆

So I did all the crap they said and got enough points to use the for a tin of slugs and I paid for another tin from the fx legion store. That was October 29th. I have not received anything from them. Not even a response. The hole thing is a scam
Probably that John guy pocketing the money. Lol. He got run off eBay not sure about gunbroker ? Needs to fund his defense 👍

Reactions: darylm
Kinda said the same thing back when this thread was new. But them posts got deleted...

Speak no evil of FX.

Any post that does not conform to the published rules of AGN is subject to removal. Failure to abide by those rules is the only reason that a post can be removed.

Here is a handy link for you to review those same rules.

Any post that does not conform to the published rules of AGN is subject to removal. Failure to abide by those rules is the only reason that a post can be removed.

Here is a handy link for you to review those same rules.

:rolleyes:

Reactions: darylm and ThomasT
I was curious and started to complete the sign up....then I got to the 3 gender choices.............................................................................................
Heh that's right where Id stop too... In fact that's one of a few things which will absolutely cause me to boycott a product.

Go woke? Go broke.

Reactions: darylm
Status
Not open for further replies.