FX Legion is Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're excited to announce the launch of the FX Legion; with the help of the application Brandbassador and a fantastic joint effort with GRS Riflestocks, Element Optics, and of course, FX Airguns, we have created a unique gamified experience. Our Mission is to bring these communities closer and create a place to level up your shooting skills, earn rewards, and be a part of the FX team!
As a member of the FX Legion, you'll have access to a range of exciting perks and benefits, including access to the FX Legion store, exclusive missions to earn gift cards and freebies, and the satisfaction of being part of a tight-knit community of fellow shooting devotees. The missions will be fun, interactive, and rewarding. You do not need to be an influencer to participate! You must have a social media account, connect to the app, and wait for missions. After completing a mission/task, you will receive a reward you can claim in the Legion store. There are opportunities for the most basic user to the inspiring influencer. The FX Legion can be a fun way to fuel your air gun hobby and use your rewards on a tin of pellets or receive that FX Rifle, Element Optic, or GRS Rifle stock you've wanted! There will also be opportunities for those who are devoted and growing and inspiring to grow their YouTube, Instagram, or any platform channels. The FX Legion will also allow users to participate in various polls and decisions in the future. For example, those who pre-signed up participated in a poll to select the name (we had quickly chosen the FX Army), and after the poll was conducted, the name FX Legion was the number one vote!

Apply to join the FX Legion today and start enjoying the membership benefits. Visit the link below!

We can't wait to welcome you to the FX Legion – join us today and experience the fun and interactive community of shooting enthusiasts!

Link: FX Legion Link Click Here

Directions for link:

1. Download the App Brandbassador and sign up with social media platforms FB/IG/Youtube (Linking everything you have would be most beneficial, but if you don't have it that's okay!)

2. Close the app on your phone and click the link above. In my brands, it will say apply for FX Legion.

3. Fill in the prompt and apply! (We have an application to filter bots, the FX Legion is for anyone who wants to be a part of an amazing opportunity)

1680448715988.png

Last edited:
I have a question? How does having a "social media account" have ANYTHING to do with being a loyal owner and supporter of FX ?:confused: I don't have a "social media account" and I don't want a "social media account". So I guess I need to get rid of my FX Crown MK II ....... beings that I am now EXCLUDED from the "team" (n)(n)(n)(n)(n).

ThomasT

I have a question? How does having a "social media account" have ANYTHING to do with being a loyal owner and supporter of FX ?:confused: I don't have a "social media account" and I don't want a "social media account". So I guess I need to get rid of my FX Crown MK II ....... beings that I am now EXCLUDED from the "team" (n)(n)(n)(n)(n).

ThomasT
You can still support FX and not be "in the legion" everything from the app to the store is inside the app, which is given missions based around social media; this can be Liking a video, sharing something to your story, taking a picture, and making a post. There will also be contests, in today's world some of the integrations are best done through social platforms and this is how the application was designed.

@BSJ Yes the app is free, but you do earn ways to purchase our products through your efforts, so if you want to look at how your "paying" it can be as simple as putting forth some effort.

Im pretty stoked, I already take fun pics. Sometimes, I watch air gun and firearm youtube videos. Now I get to earn stuff for liking and adding the comments is already doing and can possibly get pellets, or even save up like dave and busters and get something nice. My wife is gonna be pumped haha. I dont want to be an influencer but It seems like a cool game to play. Also voting on the name was neat. Feel like I helped contribute (I voted for legion)

@ThomasT your response is super weird man lol. Kinda read it like a kid throwing a temper tantrum. "gonna get rid of my FX Crown MKII" because you can't participate. You're not being excluded but man how do you earn rewards lol. Imagine telling Amazon Im throwing away all your products I own because I don't want to carry a debit card to make purchases and now I can't purchase things from your store! Errrrr im Big mad. hahaha

ThomasT
I am immediately suspect. Nothing in this world is free. Just my personal info is worth something to the big G and their apps. So no thanks.

ThomasT
What he said!

Same, well aside for youtube which i reluctantly use as a addict i absolutely have no interest in having any other social media.
I much prefer this kind of interaction.

It do sadden me when " things " are centered around whatever social media site only, CUZ it do mean i am forced to miss out as i absolutely can not compromise on my stand towards social media sites.

I can see this require install of a APP of some sort on the phone, i delete APPs on phones not install them, or that is i try and are often denied. also one of my main reasons as to why i so dislike touching my phone.
A phone i use for a TXT or a phone call, i cant even check mails on the phone as it is just registered with a burner Gmail account to sort of curb googles data mining.
And thank god, sending or getting TXT or calls, well it only happen 3-4 times a week, if my monthly time talking on the phone pass 1 hour,,,,,, well its a bad - bad month.

I took one look at that brand ambassador site, and no just no. But good luck to FX and all other that join up.

Same, well aside for youtube which i reluctantly use as a addict i absolutely have no interest in having any other social media.
I much prefer this kind of interaction.

It do sadden me when " things " are centered around whatever social media site only, CUZ it do mean i am forced to miss out as i absolutely can not compromise on my stand towards social media sites.

I can see this require install of a APP of some sort on the phone, i delete APPs on phones not install them, or that is i try and are often denied. also one of my main reasons as to why i so dislike touching my phone.
A phone i use for a TXT or a phone call, i cant even check mails on the phone as it is just registered with a burner Gmail account to sort of curb googles data mining.
And thank god, sending or getting TXT or calls, well it only happen 3-4 times a week, if my monthly time talking on the phone pass 1 hour,,,,,, well its a bad - bad month.

I took one look at that brand ambassador site, and no just no. But good luck to FX and all other that join up.
I’m 99% sure you can connect through Youtube.

I understand why people are on the fence about this. I was also going to sign up since I own a bunch of FX guns. But when it said social media account that left me out as well. I don't have any and don't plan on ever having any. FX makes great products but some of the things they do really bug me.
The long wait on getting products to the market well after they advertise it. Also with this their social media guys get these products first, and can use them in competitions and have a edge on everyone else who can't get the products. And now this, people with out social media accounts are left out.

I understand why people are on the fence about this. I was also going to sign up since I own a bunch of FX guns. But when it said social media account that left me out as well. I don't have any and don't plan on ever having any. FX makes great products but some of the things they do really bug me.
The long wait on getting products to the market well after they advertise it. Also with this their social media guys get these products first, and can use them in competitions and have a edge on everyone else who can't get the products. And now this, people with out social media accounts are left out.
I signed up, and the Brandbassador terms say something about protecting your data. But Idk, I see why it's necessary, your getting points and stuff for their store by liking stuff on top of sharing posts and whatnot. Which seems pretty cool. Im excited about it, and interested in the interactive stuff. I can't think of many other brands that are making the whole experience interactive online and giving you rewards for doing so that = legit products.

@BSJ - You earn rewards through liking and sharing, and participating in the "missions". Lol

Big tech, small tech, ALL tech! All you paranoid complainers should stay offline completely. This is no different than what all other major brand incentivized programs do. You help promote the brand, they give you discounts in return. This isn't called the "you buy our stuff and hide in a dark closet and don't tell anyone program!" If you don't like it, don't apply, but stop being a Karen!

PK

Big tech, small tech, ALL tech! All you paranoid complainers should stay offline completely. This is no different than what all other major brand incentivized programs do. You help promote the brand, they give you discounts in return. This isn't called the "you buy our stuff and hide in a dark closet and don't tell anyone program!" If you don't like it, don't apply, but stop being a Karen!

PK
This.....^ #stopbeingakaren

Reactions: Nico5999 and qball
Stop being online.
Well i would not completely disagree.
But wouldn't it be better if we made a online universe, where all people can be happy, even if some are a little paranoid and whiny.

It is like when i complain about my country, i am told " well love it or leave it " and i just do not like that RPLY, i might not like it as it is now, but i sure as hell insist that i have the right to try and make it better / more palatable for me, using means generally accepted. CUZ i think we can all agree on the people that go to extremes to further their case we do not like.

Also why i wish all joiners all the best, it do not mean i look down upon FX or anyone that sign up, it just mean i will not with this avenue.

It ( my position ) could probably be as a result of me living under a HUGE nanny state as it is, and really i want very little it have to offer, but i am forced to pay ( cash ) for it all, and be thankfull for that.
I would never ask that much of people i hardly know, i would however hope i am caring and generous enough that people i know and care for would be the same way towards me.

Also calling it Karen, i bit steep i think, it is just people that say i am not able to do this.
If ! it was Karen's as i understand them, well they would INSIST that FX change this at once, and in any other way make a hell of a ruckus about it.

Also i think most that opt out here / now, well they do so out in the open as really they like to be on board with this, just a bit sad they can not.

If i did not own 2 FX rifles, well of course even if a am a bit mad, well i would not have posted in this thread.

Also i am pretty sure this or not FX will still play nice, and thats good enough for me, and what i get from them in the future, well i will pay what they ask for it, and not be sad that i did not have this and that coupon for a few dollars off the price.

But ! if FX sell me my next rifle for 1700 USD, and the people in this get it for 1000, well then we / i might speak again.

Stop being online.
Well i would not completely disagree.
But wouldn't it be better if we made a online universe, where all people can be happy, even if some are a little paranoid and whiny.

It is like when i complain about my country, i am told " well love it or leave it " and i just do not like that RPLY, i might not like it as it is now, but i sure as hell insist that i have the right to try and make it better / more palatable for me, using means generally accepted. CUZ i think we can all agree on the people that go to extremes to further their case we do not like.

Also why i wish all joiners all the best, it do not mean i look down upon FX or anyone that sign up, it just mean i will not with this avenue.

It ( my position ) could probably be as a result of me living under a HUGE nanny state as it is, and really i want very little it have to offer, but i am forced to pay ( cash ) for it all, and be thankfull for that.
I would never ask that much of people i hardly know, i would however hope i am caring and generous enough that people i know and care for would be the same way towards me.

Also calling it Karen, i bit steep i think, it is just people that say i am not able to do this.
If ! it was Karen's as i understand them, well they would INSIST that FX change this at once, and in any other way make a hell of a ruckus about it.

Also i think most that opt out here / now, well they do so out in the open as really they like to be on board with this, just a bit sad they can not.

If i did not own 2 FX rifles, well of course even if a am a bit mad, well i would not have posted in this thread.

Also i am pretty sure this or not FX will still play nice, and thats good enough for me, and what i get from them in the future, well i will pay what they ask for it, and not be sad that i did not have this and that coupon for a few dollars off the price.

But ! if FX sell me my next rifle for 1700 USD, and the people in this get it for 1000, well then we / i might speak again.
I don't that karen comment was to you, but the guy who said he should throw his rifle away because he can't join, or the other 2 that were saying its all about selling their data. It's not at all. It's a program to make something fun, and a way for people to be rewarded for participating. I mean when you go to a competition to win and get some money at the end lets say it was a free sign up the thing you pay is time, and effort. And if you dont want to join then don't.. haha It's crazy a lot of people get weird conspiracy or read from someone else on this forum sometimes and they run around saying don't do this or that. I mean saying something like oh that's cool, I'm not gonna do it but that's neat, good luck. Perfectly cool comment lol. The guy throwing a "tantrum" , like why did you post at all...

"Missions." ??? Sounds video-gamey to me. And I don't play video games (would rather shoot actual guns).

I was only a couple sentences into the description when I realized that this whole endeavor seems a method to turn the average joe (read "non-influencer") into mini-influencers, each reaching their respective sphere of contacts/followers/friends/etc. So FX's marketing plan is adding on varying levels of marketers, as opposed to just the big names that we all recognize from YouTube. Multi-level marketing , without the awkward invite to come have dinner with friends who have never invited you over before b/c they "want to involve you in a big opportunity."

Hey though, the end goal is fairly transparent, which can't make a guy complain too much.

If it interests you, go for it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.