FX Legion emails

I received the same email and joined to see what it was about. If you have a strong social media presence where you film and document your recommendations than it may be worth while to you. Otherwise I see it being a difficult endeavor.

I can tell people right here on agn that I like FX, their customer support, and their innovation, but I won't get credit for it. I currently own an FX impact m3 that I have modded extensively. I wish I could own and try more of their products, but it isn't in the budget yet. There are also other brands I would like to try some day too.

Thanks guys, that's what I needed to know.
I received the same email and joined to see what it was about. If you have a strong social media presence where you film and document your recommendations than it may be worth while to you. Otherwise I see it being a difficult endeavor.

I can tell people right here on agn that I like FX, their customer support, and their innovation, but I won't get credit for it. I currently own an FX impact m3 that I have modded extensively. I wish I could own and try more of their products, but it isn't in the budget yet. There are also other brands I would like to try some day too.
I agree, my experiences with FX support have been all good and I've been using their products for lots of years. Here's my .177 Royale setup for Field Target.

tempImage1zguL9.jpg

I have not revived such a mail.
I would prefer a mail that say my Maverick thats at the dealer for a warranty repair was ready for pickup, but its been 4 months now for what is essential a 1 screw 1 part fix. :confused:

I dont think my guy can handle such things, i am going to call him Monday CUZ the season are knocking at the door, and i want to shoot my FX

I dont think you need a following one of the videos I just saw someone was saying you are going to get credits basically to use for guns and other stuff and all your doing is liking, sharing, commenting or uploading. It's almost like they just recreated pokemon GO but with this community haha.

• Haha
Reactions: M0ist0ne
How did you get off so cheap? LoL. J/k
I think I am about at $550 and don’t even have it in hand yet.
Im not done, but at least I got it to where it’s comfortable. The adjustable butt stock and cheek riser were a must. The top rail and bottom rail will just make it better.

But here’s a question: with a 600mm barrel with a dl sumo on it, do I need standard or compact? I’d rather have the standard if it’ll tuck in behind the sumo. I’ve heard conflicting info on this…

Well i do tend to shoot my rifles hard / fast, but only as i feel that is there the optimal accuracy are, other wit similar hardware seem to have better luck with 20 - 80 FPS slower speeds

My CZ barrel in the Vulcan 3, it do seem to favor the little lesser Speeds VS my maverick, but it is also a 170 mm shorter barrel, but no matter it will not shoot the same kind of ammo as the Maverick do going forward, it will go on a strictly pellet based diet.

Im not done, but at least I got it to where it’s comfortable. The adjustable butt stock and cheek riser were a must. The top rail and bottom rail will just make it better.

But here’s a question: with a 600mm barrel with a dl sumo on it, do I need standard or compact? I’d rather have the standard if it’ll tuck in behind the sumo. I’ve heard conflicting info on this…
I went with a .30 Ronin for my 600 mmm .25. Not sure about the fit issue yet

Reactions: Asbestos
We may spend extra $$$ but many times it can’t be helped because the products we are installing come out months after the initial presentation of the rifle. A stock FX rifle is usually more than enough but our pursuit of higher fps and ft-lbs causes us to spend spend spend.
Completely agree. To me that is part of the fun.

Reactions: ram2jeep
How do we sign up?
We Have a link on our website under Become an Ambassador, but we will share it here on this thread and a post for AGN. We would highly suggest doing this from your phone.
  1. DOWNLOAD Brandbassador on your phone and sign up through a social profile (the more you link, the better, but not required), Also, the only minimum for a follow is 1.
  2. Click on link FX LEGION LINK
  3. Submit the "Application"
We will have some step-by-step guides this week. If you leave the app to click the link "kill" the app first, allow the link the open the app for you. (we have heard of some having difficulties in this regard, and this was a troubleshooting solution.) If you have any difficulties signing up, please DM.

Reactions: davit66