• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX FX King

I decided to take the plunge and try out the new Pantha/Dynamic platform in the King configuration. A couple of quick points:
  • Right out of the box it had a slow leak that took a bit to solve , that ended up being located at the block plug that seals against a delrin washer. Tightening didn't work so I had to remove the plug and clean the matting surfaces and then reassembled it and now no leak
  • The screws for the barrel clamp were missing WTF? Thankfully I was able find screws that fit
  • After fixing everything the gun shoots great, and is very accurate and consistent withe the regulator set at 90 bar shooting 18gr pellets
  • Adjustment of the coarse adjustment power wheel the gun shoots 17gr NSA at 905fps and is stable
  • The GRS stock is top notch 👌. It shoulders well and shoots offhand better than any rifle I own.
So aside from the problems I like it but FX needs to get their quality issues figured out. A consumer that doesn't have the skills to fix PCP air rifle issues will be very discouraged.

View attachment 411787
I had purchased a King myself and had quality control issues. This is completely unacceptable for the price you pay. FX has monkeys throwing these things together. I made the repairs myself cause I didn't want the hassle of shipping back and forth. This is my 1st and last FX.

Reactions: Mrshosted
It seems to me that's 3 strikes.
It should not have left Sweden like that,
Not passed through the US distributer's inspection
And never been sent by the dealer to the customer.
Considering you are from UTAH @slcrcflyer the issue makes me assume 2 of those 3 strikes may have occurred there.
And jumping to conclusions, makes me hope it's not an indication of Utah Airgun's practices in their new relationship with FX

Edward
🤔

So how does this shoot @50&100 and what length barrel did you get?
It shoots pretty darn well after I went through it. 600mm in .22. 1/4" or less @ 50 and 1/2" to 5/8" @ 100. The POI changed shortly after a tin due to the threaded barrel jam nut came lose. There was many things on this that were lose for the beginning. I would had been better off if they sold these as kits.

• Haha
Reactions: Solo1
It shoots pretty darn well after I went through it. 600mm in .22. 1/4" or less @ 50 and 1/2" to 5/8" @ 100. The POI changed shortly after a tin due to the threaded barrel jam nut came lose. There was many things on this that were lose for the beginning. I would had been better off if they sold these as kits.
Thats with pellets & slugs?