FX FX King ARCA rail

Does anyone know if PRS or Saber Tactical or another fabricator is making a bolt on ARCA rail for the FX King? If not I sure hope they see this thread and start developing one, that would make it the perfect rifle. I love the PRS ARCA rail on my Red Wolf.

View attachment 20231202_141512.jpg

20221016_163450.jpg

Reactions: tibor
Does anyone know if PRS or Saber Tactical or another fabricator is making a bolt on ARCA rail for the FX King? If not I sure hope they see this thread and start developing one, that would make it the perfect rifle. I love the PRS ARCA rail on my Red Wolf.

View attachment 438761

View attachment 438763
Good luck with that one. It's more profitable for them to sell you a new stock, and that is what they will be doing. Complete nonsense. After hitting a dead end a few months ago, I ended up mounting a mini arca for my tripod. Went with the 1/4-20 option. Using a clamp for my bipod.

I saw a video of a Sabre Tactical chassis that looks pretty good. It was shown at the British Shooting Show (or whatever they call the annual gun show over there). Supposed to be available in April.
Why in the world would anyone buy the King to begin with If you wanted a tactical looking gun.

View attachment 438761

View attachment 438763
Almost forgot, KRAFORD AND LYPT was willing to make me a bolt on rail, but they needed the gun, I was just not willing to ship it. Send them an email.

Looks like a good option. Did you use blind nuts or wood screws threaded into the wood? I'm nervous about the wood delaminating.
T nuts for wood that came with the rail, snipped off the fingers and epoxied in place through the holes and a layer above. I had to remove some material on the inside off the stock to clear the neck on the bottle. Yeah, it's a risk, but didn't have a choice. I'm not using the bottle for my tripod.

T nuts for wood that came with the rail, snipped off the fingers and epoxied in place through the holes and a layer above. I had to remove some material on the inside off the stock to clear the neck on the bottle. Yeah, it's a risk, but didn't have a choice. I'm not using the bottle for my tripod.
Thanks, in that case I guess I'll roll the dice and install a stick of picatinny rail using blind nuts and do the same epoxy method as you and hope I don't have an issue. It doesn't look like you are having any issues. I'm with you on not wanting to put stress on the bottle, a bipod is okay but not hanging on a tripod.

Reactions: Dairyboy
Thanks, in that case I guess I'll roll the dice and install a stick of picatinny rail using blind nuts and do the same epoxy method as you and hope I don't have an issue. It doesn't look like you are having any issues. I'm with you on not wanting to put stress on the bottle, a bipod is okay but not hanging on a tripod.
No issues so far, rock solid. I thought about mounting a 10" rail, but backed down. I think that would apply to much force.

Installed the ARCA rail on the FX King today. It was a fairly straightforward install that did involve countersinking the t-nuts and as Toothie did I too cut off the t-nut barbs and shaped the front one to fit behind the slope of the wood, and glued them in with epoxy to ensure a stable fit. Thank you Ta-Ta Toothie, for the advice and pointing me to Salmon River Solutions for the mini ARCA rail it's a perfect fit.

20240301_230225.jpg

20240301_230231.jpg

20240301_230237.jpg

20240301_231025.jpg

20240301_231035.jpg