• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Fx is no joke

Got my mkii impact with power plenum shooting 33.5gn neilsens at 965 while trying to tune my rifle a prairie dog poped up at 130 yard. Ran the number through applied ballistics and dialed 3.5 mil in elevation and held .5 for wind. Landed a clean single head shot dropped him where he stood! I cant wait to get this thing really dialed in, I have no doubt this gun has the potential for 200+ yards

P dog down in Wyoming winds this morning at 301yds, my new best! Was not on the first shot mind you, high wind warnings there today, but same Gun, same slug, same speed👍🏻 No doubt you will get there! Just make sure you have 18 mills to work with👍🏻 Your gonna have so much fun! Missed a 346, 6 times👎🏼 8 mills hold for wind, not good, but I left a lot for next time😀

Got my mkii impact with power plenum shooting 33.5gn neilsens at 965 while trying to tune my rifle a prairie dog poped up at 130 yard. Ran the number through applied ballistics and dialed 3.5 mil in elevation and held .5 for wind. Landed a clean single head shot dropped him where he stood! I cant wait to get this thing really dialed in, I have no doubt this gun has the potential for 200+ yards

My first day with a tuned impact mk 2 I hit a PVC pipe 3 times in a row at 230ish yards

P dog down in Wyoming winds this morning at 301yds, my new best! Was not on the first shot mind you, high wind warnings there today, but same Gun, same slug, same speed
1f44d-1f3fb.svg
No doubt you will get there! Just make sure you have 18 mills to work with
1f44d-1f3fb.svg
Your gonna have so much fun! Missed a 346, 6 times
1f44e-1f3fc.svg
8 mills hold for wind, not good, but I left a lot for next time
1f600.svg

Took a couple pokes at a 185 had roughly 4.5 mils of some fishtailing wind. 301 is damn impressive! 

P dog down in Wyoming winds this morning at 301yds, my new best! Was not on the first shot mind you, high wind warnings there today, but same Gun, same slug, same speed
1f44d-1f3fb.svg
No doubt you will get there! Just make sure you have 18 mills to work with
1f44d-1f3fb.svg
Your gonna have so much fun! Missed a 346, 6 times
1f44e-1f3fc.svg
8 mills hold for wind, not good, but I left a lot for next time
1f600.svg

Where at in Wyoming are you? I’m in Sheridan and have a couple good places out this way.

P dog down in Wyoming winds this morning at 301yds, my new best! Was not on the first shot mind you, high wind warnings there today, but same Gun, same slug, same speed👍🏻 No doubt you will get there! Just make sure you have 18 mills to work with👍🏻 Your gonna have so much fun! Missed a 346, 6 times👎🏼 8 mills hold for wind, not good, but I left a lot for next time😀

301 yards??? I need to shoot next to you at small bore slug at RMAC. Jayson, look, Elvis over there!!! Click click click on your windage.... Hehehe.... ;)