• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

FX is it true you are going cheap?

Dear FX,

I know FX always puts out a great product even on your gun cases. Is it true that FX is going cheap on the new FX Impact .35 cal going with a standard egg crate foam gun case? The word is people are not happy with the new gun cases. People are not receiving their guns in a nice custom fitted gun case. If so, why are you going cheap on the gun cases and why not the custom fit. I’ve personally have owned two FX Impacts over the years and they both came in a really nice custom fitted gun case. Why cut corners now? People pay a lot of money to have a custom fitted case for your guns. I plan on buying the new FX Impact .35 cal and I would hope it would still come in the nice custom fitted case FX is known for. 

Thank you,

airgunner342 

The .35s don't fit in the fitted case. The 700mm guns don't fit in the fitted case with the moderator on. Once you add a buttstock, ARCA rail and bipod, the fitted foam is shot anyway. I had to move into a bigger case anyway.

1594693386_13146414325f0d170ae2f0f2.10988770.jpg