• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Integrated Harmonic Barral Tuner and Carbon Fiber Liner Sleeve in stock!

Just got my FedEx package today. It's a high quality manufactures. Only one inch longer than my M3 stock shroud(700mm). 

4651631492197_.pic_hd.1631492445.jpg

4661631492211_.pic_hd.1631492457.jpg

Whole kit only 8.6 oz with muzzle thread insert. The adjuster is 3.8 oz.

4671631492533_.pic_hd.1631493212.jpg

4681631492535_.pic_hd.1631493214.jpg

The kit comes with three different size muzzle thread inserts, .177/.22, .25 and .30 cal. These muzzle thread inserts can also put on M3 barrel shroud. It's a good news for M3 owner. 

4691631493502_.pic_hd.1631493538.jpg

4701631493504_.pic_hd.1631493539.jpg

The barrel tuner have four o-rings inside the shroud cone. It is quite tight fit when insert barrel sleeve. The stock shroud only have two o-rings.

4711631493630_.pic_hd.1631493968.jpg

Some other details

4731631494021_.pic_hd.1631494112.jpg

4721631494019_.pic_hd.1631494113.jpg

4741631494023_.pic_hd.1631494114.jpg

4771631494041_.pic_hd.1631494115.jpg

so is the m3 shroud longer that the MK2 shroud. I see the length difference and makes me hope it will fit the mk2 and maybe even be tight up against the front barrel block on the receiver being its longer. that will really strengthen the barrel. mine is set to arrive Tuesday.

MKII and M3 use the same shroud parts. So the whole length is no difference. The barrel tuner will extend forward, not get closer to the receiver. You can use an Ernest's barrel tensioner to make the whole barrel more stiff.

Nice, glad yours got to you so quickly. I ordered mine the day they came out but I will wait for my tracking number.

Me too. Ordered the day it came out, they were in stock, but when I check the web site it say “Awaiting Fulfillment”.

Me too. Ordered that morning at 9am. Still waiting on it to ship.

I hope they didn't miscount how many they had in stock.

Nice, glad yours got to you so quickly. I ordered mine the day they came out but I will wait for my tracking number.

Me too. Ordered the day it came out, they were in stock, but when I check the web site it say “Awaiting Fulfillment”.

Me too. Ordered that morning at 9am. Still waiting on it to ship.

I hope they didn't miscount how many they had in stock.

Don't do that to me!!! 😂 I was already thinking that when the other member received his already. It's really sad when we can't or don't trust anymore. I guess it's just the times we live in now.

Oh well, have to just keep waiting and watching for the tracking number. Hope we all get what we ordered...

I too am looking at the barrel harmonic tuner in 700mm but would like to know what all it would take to upgrade my M3 from a 600mm barrel? I know I would need a new barrel liner as I want the heavy liner and add the carbon fiber sleeve but what about barrel housing and other parts? And where could I get them? I’ve only seen whole kits.

Thanks for your help.

I too am looking at the barrel harmonic tuner in 700mm but would like to know what all it would take to upgrade my M3 from a 600mm barrel? I know I would need a new barrel liner as I want the heavy liner and add the carbon fiber sleeve but what about barrel housing and other parts? And where could I get them? I’ve only seen whole kits.

Thanks for your help.

The barrel tuner will replace or work as the 700mm barrel shroud. The rest parts you still need 700mm liner and barrel housing(sleeve). For liner locker, barrel attachment and barrel insert, you can either use your 600mm barrel parts(if not change caliber), or just get the Huma-Air caliber exchange set.

You can try to order the 700mm barrel housing from FX if they allow. Good luck!

So. Can anybody give more details how this thing works?

I noticed in some of the initial photos the adjustment collar threads right of. Does that collar hold the weights? 

or is there more to the shroud than that? I’m just really interested. 

or is it just that collar moving back and forth? Wouldn’t that require the collar to be steel? Or have weights install?

In my eyes - to justify the POI quality you still need to index the liner first. Regardless what amo you shooting pellets or slugs, the machine doesn't know what did you feed it with - only you.

To folks never done the indexing, I am telling you it is an eye opener especially at longer ranges, don't base your assumption on what distance you are usually shooting, chose the longest possible you can have access to.

I did my @ 100 at my club, at the BR range, just telling you grab a little bigger sheet of paper the radius can surprise you.

In my eyes - to justify the POI quality you still need to index the liner first. Regardless what amo you shooting pellets or slugs, the machine doesn't know what did you feed it with - only you.

To folks never done the indexing, I am telling you it is an eye opener especially at longer ranges, don't base your assumption on what distance you are usually shooting, chose the longest possible you can have access to.

I did my @ 100 at my club, at the BR range, just telling you grab a little bigger sheet of paper the radius can surprise you.

I find it interesting that the tuner also appears to move the poi in the same manner at indexing. Makes me wonder if indexing isn’t accomplishing or messing with the tune more than anything.