FX Independence thoughts from the folks that own them or have used them?

"1kshooter"Thanks powerpoop,
I am getting it early next week and I plan on being very active with it the pigeons near me are insane and nobody hunts them anymore .....I also did get a hold of Travis from Air gun Source today what a great guy! ...so pleased to have a great customer service store some what close to me!
I wish there were some Ted's holdover hunting videos of this gun i love the way he covers everything in them!
Jonathan
FYI, his username is powershiFt and not powerpoop, ha ha. Just saying. Anyhow, I am wondering if anyone can tell what the difference is between the FX INDY and FX INDEPENDENCE?

Thanks.

This answer is for kmd1984. I would have quoted you but for some odd reason I can't. the indy is the bullpup or shorty. and the independence is the full length rifle version of the 2. not a big fan of those bullpups myself. I got the independence in .22 for pest control in the back yard farm of mine. juts tossing this out must have got a bad batch of the Baracuda hunter xtremes. some of them are all over the place. had some of those 18.39 JSB'S around and they are shooting straight. guess you can't win them all.

Edit: The H&N 21gr pellets shoot well after they have been sorted by head size. There can be quite a variance in a tin which I have found contributes to inaccuracies with this pellet. Once sorted, they shoot great - good enough to be my pellet of choice for the Gun Slinger competition at last years Pyramyd Cup shoot.

I'm located in the mountains of northwest Pennsylvania and during the summer months it can be quite humid here for a few weeks at a time. Certainly nothing like southern states or costal areas, but still humid at times. With that said I have twice had to open up the air inlet of little 22cc reservoir of my Independence to find a very small water droplet trapped there, but it was simple to take care of. Remember, everything that compresses air has to deal with moisture to some degree. Hand pumps, air compressors and even rifles like a Benjamin pump 392. If I shoot my Benjamin 392 in the summer, after about 20 consecutive high pump count shots, a slight moisture stream blows out the barrel with each shot.