FX Independence .22 OMG!!!! Thank you to all that helped me!

WOW!!!....OMG WOW!!
I first want to take a second to thank each and everyone of you fine folks that have shared your talents, knowledge and most importantly your time with me.
I bit the bullet and bought my first PCP and what an amazing tool this is ...FX Independence .22 cal. topped with a 4-16 half mil dot Hawke Vantage sitting in FX no limit rings!

I purchased this gun from Air Gun Source and I have to say it was an excellent experience all around and Travis the owner is a great salts of the earth kind of guy that took a huge amount of time explaining in detail every inch of the gun and answered all of my newbie questions ...i would 100% use them again and recommend them to my friends!

This gun shoot so dang quiet that i thought it wasn't working ... and the accuracy OMG!!! one on top of another with 6 or 7 different pellets so far and I am just sighting it in!

I absolutely could not be more happy with it and cant wait to get on the pigeons and squirrels with it!
Lots of pics to come! 
Thanks again Jonathan

That is really great to hear!

I had the same experience when I received my Independence - when first shooting it I thought there was something wrong, I thought the rifle had misfired as it was so quiet. It actually took some time to get used to the surreal quiet shooting nature of the rifle. 

When working the rifle pump, try to not fully extend the pump handle during each pump cycle. This places less stress on the pump handle linkage.

Enjoy!!!!

Thanks Swing360 and SPC Racing, 
I actually laughed out loud when I read your post I fired it on full power and said some 4 letter words because I thought it was broken it was so quiet ....absolutely unreal 
I grabbed 2 tins of 18gr and 1 tin of the 16gr JSB's and They gave me a tin of the 16gr FX pellets 
i am so excited about this new gun and how many spots it will allow me to hunt that are legal for rimefire but I dont like the attention that the crack of the blast puts on me ....there all fair game now!
Jonathan

Hey Tom, 
I actually did just that and you are right way more shots and whisper quiet!
I did get out this afternoon for an hour down the street at a farm that I hunted with my red rider when I was five all the way up to deer and bows when I was 15 ...have not been there for about 17 years went and talked to the owners and had a great talk and was welcomed with my airgun with open arms!
So the long and the short of my 20 min walk along the field edge today out of 9 shots fired I hit 6 starlings and one grackle!
The gun is sighted in at 20 yards and the shots were between 15 and 40 yards very happy with this gun!
Jonathan

Jonathan, Congrats on the new rifle! We have a fellow at the Tar Heel Air Gun Club here in North Carolina, who shoots both the .22 and .177 Independence. He is a constant 50's shooter with both. He just competed with us at the 2015 AAFTA nationals. Love that gun. It gives you independence form the air bottles and still has the smooth twist barrel for great accuracy, and is a steady quality performer. FX has a winner with that gun.. Good luck with it.

By the way a nice brace of geese there....another passion, another gun...lol Paul

Great dogs to hunt over. Had one once. My wife and I are dog people.
Lost my best water dog, Redford back in the early 90's... Never replaced him as I would not find a better one in my mind.

Uploaded at Snapagogo.com

Now we keep big pets 120 lb Tank is here on a queen size bed.... could care less about hunting! LOL

Uploaded at Snapagogo.com

Good luck with the FX Jonathon.....