• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Impact

I wouldn't bet on that. I think Aug. was the original hopeful thought for arrival. 
Keep in mind that FX wants these to hit the shelves BUT, they also want them to be right and make a huge... IMPACT on the aigunning world. So waiting sucks, but everyday of waiting is another day of R&D and/or fine tuning so that the final product is as perfect as they can get it. Also, remember all of the NEW advertised patented technology that is involved. These aren't going to be just old tech packaged in a new wrapper, there's a lot of new tech packed into them. 
I guess it's easier for me to wait for them because I'm really enjoying the Wildcat! The Wildcat was supposed to be a rifle to "hold me over" until the Impacts arrived. Then, I was going to sell it off to help finance the Impact. But, GOSH DARN IT if the Wildcat isn't such an enjoyable rifle that I think I'm going to end up keeping it and I've had to start a whole new savings plan for when the Impacts do arrive! Freakin' hobbies...
Happy Shooting!

I really hope this rifle lives up to all the hype. It'll undoubtedly will be nice, but my concerns are with the rifle holding a zero due to the breakdown aspect. Having a short rifle (bullpup/carbine size) with a carbon fiber bottle, ability to somewhat easily change the caliber when wanted, and external tuning dials/adjustments all seems pretty amazing. If it holds a zero I'm going for the extremes... a .177 and .30.

"Eli"I really hope this rifle lives up to all the hype. It'll undoubtedly will be nice, but my concerns are with the rifle holding a zero due to the breakdown aspect. Having a short rifle (bullpup/carbine size) with a carbon fiber bottle, ability to somewhat easily change the caliber when wanted, and external tuning dials/adjustments all seems pretty amazing. If it holds a zero I'm going for the extremes... a .177 and .30.
I've got a Verminator Extreme which breaks down and fits nicely inside a case. I once did a test on it where I shot a group, broke the rifle down and put it away, then took it right back out, assembled it and shot another group. It held zero exceptionally well from my testing. Granted it uses a different system than the Impact but, If the system on the Vermy works that well, why change to a different system? I'm hoping the answer is that this new system is easier and just as reliable. 

October/November - Well, that's enough time for me to save up a few more shekels to try to keep it off my credit card. :)