Tuning Fx impact x gen 3 huma regulator body oring sizes

Does anybody knows the size and the hardness of orings ( internal and external) for fx impact x gen 3 ? The last impact x before mkii come to market is using same regulator with mkii impacts. So if any folk has any information let me know please.

My huma regulator after resealing servise is leaking from the face .I cant detect if is leaking from the body face or from the adjusting screw. For the moment I am using the fx AMP reg .

In my first attempt to email huma before a month they replied to me that there is a ready kit for any reg type with orings including and the white derlin disk. The point is that I don't want to order a ready kit .Is not about the cost.Is about lost of time and waiting ....... As I have a huge collection of all type orings for my impact I want to have and the right sizes for my regulator for any case.

I assume the problem can be connected with the small white derlin disk ( scratches) or is not wearing same sizes orings with the Amp regulator( i reseal it with fx schematic dimensions). 

I emailed huma air again today and hopefully they will reply soon.

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance 

I can’t answer your questions directly but want to clarify for you that a defective valve seat will not cause it to lose pressure. The symptom would instead be regulator creep...a slow pressure rise of the plenum.

Regarding the O-ring sizes, definitely pick up some calipers if you don’t have some already. Even the $15 - $20 ones from Harbor Freight are far more accurate than is necessary to match O-ring dimensions to either their standard metric or inch (AS568) size.

Regarding hardness, 90 durometer is preferable provided you can get them installed without being cut. Generally speaking, 70 durometer is suitable up to 3000psi. Above that, step up to 90 durometer. That’s based on typical part tolerances. In cases where the parts are a sloppy fit, a harder O-ring is necessary to prevent extrusion failure.

Odoyle

Sorry but because of my poor English I confused you .Actually is not leaking or creeping is blowing the air very very fast from the face of the regulator( from the side we can see the regulator back from the trigger.So for sure will not help firing fast the gun.

Nervousting 

I have read in the past all your posts about regulators and I want to say a big thank you for your valuable informations.

I can make the impact from first month hundred pieces on the field and repaire it successfully but the first problems with regulator appeared before 2 months after 2 years of use and my knowledge is limited.

I order yesterday a new huma regulator and a,kit of repair orings so I can copy the right sizes.( unfortunately I received my second reply yesterday from huma to my email and they say they don't know what I mean when I say I need to know please the dimensions of the two orings on the body of the regulator, the internal and the external) And of course i placed first my order ,I informed them that I placed an order and after that very polite I asked the oring sizes because It will take time to reach .Same answer ." Whatever you need is including in the kit" . 

Anyway with the huma extra high pressure I am very satisfied last two years considering that I was working the gun in relatively high pressures( 160-185 bars) without having a leak.Very stable and last six months with a digital segment gauge.Never change more than 3- 4 bars but finally one day had happen and this so I tried to give it a,service.

Regarding the caliper yes I have but I cant take presize measurements on the oring groove that is located inside the reg body.

Last month I installed the fx amp regulator which is completely new (it came with the gun from day one and i replaced it with the huma).

So, while I was making some tests with two plenums (Poland and external) I realized that the gum is achieving higher speeds in lower pressures (130 - 140) i assume from the bigger volume regulated air. I tried from 155 to turn the adjusting screw counterclockwise with very small moving every time ( 5 bar) and after firing 5-6 shots every time( without degass the bottle.My wrong!) When I reach in the desire pressure 138 bar I notice in the digital tester gauge that is creeping without stopping. I opened the reg and after looking carefully I saw few scratches in the deelin piston.

Finally I have place an order for a piston today from the local vendor and I will have it tomorrow up to reach the new huma from Holland.

What is interesting is that with 2 plenums ( Poland and one external ) at 138 bar and with many other modes in all transfer ports the gun is shooting the 61.5 Nsa slugs at 1030 fps without any stress. I will continue the tests hopefully after tomorrow afternoon when the new piston arrive.