FX Impact X .25 cal/ Power Tuned by Ernest Rowe

Very impressive results. What would you say your valve is set at? What line is it on?

hope I can achieve similar results. 

Thanks for posting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oops!

This is an old thread and I haven't followed it for quite some time.

Regarding the valve set: I believe it was set at about 3.5 lines. I have since converted that rifle to a laser-shooting .22 cal -- JSB 25.4gr. -- with an entirely different tune -------> 45 fpe.

I echo stoti's reply - sweet! How many shots are you getting?

~~~~~~~~
Approximately 3psi bar per shot. 250 bar fill. Regulator at 150 bar.

I have not yet shot the rifle to less than 170 bar. I find the tune to be air efficient for 70+ fpe.

Power is similar to my .25 with ER plenum and porting work though I'm at an indicated 160 bar to get 72 fpe with JSB 33.95's. I get a sideshot mag and a half maybe...before falling off the regulator. I say "indicated" because I don't trust either gauge. The main gauge is definitely off based on the pressures shown on my fill bottles when filling it and how I fall off the reg when the main gauge still shows 200 bar. I had to open the valve stop to 4 bars to get there. Have lots and lots of spring left to go higher on the reg pressure but I want to wait till I get my replacement Huma gauges to do that. Right now feel like I'm flying blind.