Fx impact wika gauges

"sonny"I have a very accurate gauge on my fill bottle I compared it to, no loctite, there is a washer that seals the gauges inside the hole they screw into.It just needs snuged maybe a quarter turn after it touches/bottoms out.
Hi I’m interested in these gauges as the stock FX ones are very poor considering the cost of the rifle! Can you confirm that it’s just a simple switch with no extra orings etc required?
Thanks. 

I bought the Huma gauges a lot more accurate than the FX. One thing on the Huma gauge it is a little bigger than the FX gauge and won't fit unless you modify the base plate on the Impact. I had to set the plate up in the mill and use an adjustable cutter to open it up and use Aluma black to darken up the finish. You could do it by hand but be careful it is Aluminum. 

"eodman"I bought the Huma gauges a lot more accurate than the FX. One thing on the Huma gauge it is a little bigger than the FX gauge and won't fit unless you modify the base plate on the Impact. I had to set the plate up in the mill and use an adjustable cutter to open it up and use Aluma black to darken up the finish. You could do it by hand but be careful it is Aluminum.
Could just fit it with a o ring and save all the work..

"eodman"I bought the Huma gauges a lot more accurate than the FX. One thing on the Huma gauge it is a little bigger than the FX gauge and won't fit unless you modify the base plate on the Impact. I had to set the plate up in the mill and use an adjustable cutter to open it up and use Aluma black to darken up the finish. You could do it by hand but be careful it is Aluminum.
Are you talking about the bottle gauge or the regulator one 

1523560868_21418141355acfb1a4308c81.17336569_51946A61-CA1D-483C-8AB6-FCA8DEBB17CB.jpeg
Thanks for the heads up fellas, I bought the Huma gauge for the reg, 5min job to fit. 
I did need an oring as the back of the gauge bottomed out on the body of the rifle.