• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

FX Impact, We need a teaser...

Ever since this was revealed at IWA we have heard nothing so its time for a teaser. A small video of someone shooting the prototype or just a comment like " its comming along better than expected, almost there...".

I have money for a .25-.30 airrifle burning in my pocket, and i like the tactical aspect of the Impact more then my second choice (daystate wolverine 303).

PLEASE =)

"gixxer3000"Ever since this was revealed at IWA we have heard nothing so its time for a teaser. A small video of someone shooting the prototype or just a comment like " its comming along better than expected, almost there...".

I have money for a .25-.30 airrifle burning in my pocket, and i like the tactical aspect of the Impact more then my second choice (daystate wolverine 303).

PLEASE =)
I have been waiting for this one. The impact seems to be the most versatile airgun out there. I wish someone would put up a video with it. 

I called AofA today to see if they would have a impact at the extreme bench competition in October. They said they didn't think so. I have my name on the list. I was going to drive down from Utah if they did. I hope they have them out by Christmas. Until then the 25 Marauder is dropping birds just fine. No issues with it. I haven't changed a thing on it from factory.