• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

FX Impact wait

From what I've been told and understand, it depends on what you ordered, who you ordered it from, and how long that line is for that specific item. I ordered an Impact MKII 700mm Bronze 25 cal from UA in July/August time frame, waited about 4 months, became tired of waiting, and requested a refund. I did a quick search and found Baker Airguns had an Impact compact 25 cal bronze ready to go, so I went for that instead. I've had a Maverick Sniper on order from Palm Beach Airguns since late November, but every time I ask for an update, they tell me they don't know and will get it when they get it. Your best bet is to forget that you even ordered one and go about your day. If whoever you ordered it from is a quality retailer, they will let you know when it's on its way. This is how I treated my MKI Impact from Precision Air when they were still open. Jim is a great guy, so I just let it ride. I believe that wait was close to 6 months. It seems it's almost like waiting for an approved Form 4 to come back from the Alphabet org!

As mentioned above it does depend on which vendor you've ordered from, but I can tell you that we've had more Impacts delivered to dealers in the last 6 weeks than even before, and not by a little. Production is way up in Sweden and current wait times are shrinking rapidly. Another shipment just left for dealers that should clear up all the current existing pre-orders. Not telling you this to drum up business (as I don't need to do that), just passing on the reality of ship times on the Impact right now.

Hope that helps.

- Jonathan