FX Impact various combinations of Power Plenum + External plenum & related parts

Dear Friends,

After the FX Impact with Power plenum, I understand that we have now many more combinations than ever before.

1. We can just use the external plenum with old style standard valve, valve housing and valve adjuster

2. We can install only Power plenum with factory plenum, new valve rod with bigger valve, bigger valve seat and new style valve adjuster having spring inside the adjuster. 

I understand that apart from the above two OEM set ups, we can now play with all these parts to achieve best desired results. For example, we can install both plenums and use new style valve and valve housing part. Or we might be able to use old style valve parts with using both plenums at a tome. Or we can just use the old style valve spring and keep the rubber ball system in the valve adjuster.

Please share what combinations you have tried and what results do you get.

Thank you.

Regards,

Umair Bhaur

That's true, power plenum and external plenum just don't have the internal air flow to work together. I have a 2nd generation MKII but put in the 1st valve housing that has the ability to change valve sizing. Added the C3 bumper, all the other stuff, oversized TP, hammer weight, etc... Mine is more than powerful enough for even the heaviest of slugs in .25 cal. No need for anything more. I'm not going to add the Power Plenum either because I don't want to void my warranty. Won't gain anything from it anyway.

Stoti