Fx impact utha airguns

a737fecf2d9b76d6872baddb5e1b6057.jpg
After some talking with Utah air guns my .25 impact its rigth now in an ups car to be delivered!
this are the pics they send me.

I dont know the power well seting they used, I asked them to messure Max setting and low, but look like they only did 11 shoots and didnt move the power well.

Any way Jessica has been really nice and said they check the gun really caerfull.

What you guys think about this group? I didnt like it to much so ill clean the barrel first thing.

"isaacrm1"After some talking with Utah air guns my .25impact its rigth now in an ups car to be delivered!

I dont know the power well seting they used, I asked them to messure Max setting and low, but look like they only did 11 shoots and didnt move the power well.

Any way Jessica has been really nice and said they check the gun really caerfull.

What you guys think about this group? I didnt like it to much so ill clean the barrel first thing.
15 yards doesn't really give a good reading on how accurate the gun is. Maybe for FAC rated rifles...

"FukoChan"
"isaacrm1"After some talking with Utah air guns my .25impact its rigth now in an ups car to be delivered!

15 yards doesn't really give a good reading on how accurate the gun is. Maybe for FAC rated rifles...
FAC rated rifles are basically every gun on here. +12 ft/lbs

And yeah should be tested at a longer distance than 15 yards.

"What you guys think about this group? I didnt like it to much so ill clean the barrel first thing."

You asked.

I don't think the group is very good, i shoot indoors 20 yards with 177, 22 and 25 Marauder, and I have a stacked to one ragged hole in the center of the target, so i am not sure what they did to achieve that group but if it were me testing a gun i'd adjust a few things so i could include a good stacked or almost stacked string on a target with the gun.

I don't know what their standards are but if they are shipping a gun that shoots like that i would not be that confident in the setup, technical expertise that they have.

To me that is a straight out of the box group.

So your question on are they good to deal with etc., I'm not impressed, i think with a little customer support/care the gun would have made one hole.

I am sure you will be able to improve that group.

Oh nvm. Sub 12 ft lb rifles then(non fac?). Let us know how it shoots. If your getting bigger than one inch at 50 yards then youll have to worry. Make sure you have a benchrest to test this and take as much human element out as possible. 

Also take note that just because the fps string is consistent does not mean the gun will be accurate. Mine was shooting consistent fps but groups were abysmal at 5-8 inches. Then after the barrel was replaced it tightened up to .50-2 inches. Still the majority of my groups were 1.2 inches at 40 yards. So matter of luck if you get a good one or not.