• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX IMPACT STRANGE FAILURE

hello friends I have a problem with my fx impact the problem is the next when I try to load it full air is not beyond 150bar and it is something strange because when I close the tank valve scuba the pressure of the pressure gauge tank begins to fall to 150bar I already make sure that no leaks there I disconnect the filling station and the pressure gauge of the rifle tank indicates 150bar I shoot and drop abruptly to 100bar and it stays that way even if the shot continues

I also thought it was a defective meter but the filling station also has pressure gauge full the rifle at 200bar I close the scuba valve and the pressure starts to drop till 150bar there are no leaks in the filling station you remove the station and it is in 150bar you shoot and the nanometer that shows the tank's price falls sharply to 100bar I will try to remove the bottle and check that the valve of the same is working well I hope it is a minor fault I have been looking and can not find anyone who finds the same thing happened so I'll have to find the problem on my own

oh Ernest sounds good I will try to repair that fault and had all kinds of failures in this rifle air leaks especially so I know how to assemble and disarm it but I never have a fault like this I will try to repair it is good to have Ernest support just in case It's not going well I hope you do not lose patience a rifle over $ 2000 should not be so problematic I'm a little disappointed

fails solved what happened is that the valve of the bottle was stuck (open) dismantled a little cleaning and lubrication and ready but I also realize that the pressure gauge of the bottle has an erroneous reading +/- 20 Bar lo that tells me that this defective someone knows what thread they have these gauge to replace it I do not want to put the original again I want another style
1557190848_5241085145cd0d8c06bfba1.92332657_20190506_190738.jpg