Fx impact slug magazine problems

I have the same problem with my 22 and 30 impact using light slugs from NSA. If you want to shoot light slugs try Griffin slugs, I've tried down to 33gr's and they stay upright. All griffin slugs are taller weight to weight with NSA mainly because the shape of the nose and base configuration. The NSA 49.5 stay upright MOST of the time, but nothing sucks more than having to unload an entire side shot mag just to fix ONE side ways slug. Seems like a problem with way the mags are made, probably designed around pellets naturally tall hollow base and weight saving skirts/waist; which slugs don't have

https://griffinairgunammo.com/collections/30-slugs

Can't you just add more tension to the spring by A- replacing the OEM spring with a larger diameter wound spring or B- relocate the anchor point of the OEM spring to extend the wind up and drill another tiny hole? I have done them to other brands of magazines before used specifically for heavy slugs as well as pellets. YO!

Has anyone else had that issue where the slugs tip over in the mag while working itiin to the rifle or even handling the rifle? It's pretty frustrating ☹️ iIhave a .30 cal FX impact using NSA 49grain slugs... any slug friendly magazines out there any suggestions for my I'm new to slugs. Thanks. airhunterabe

Hi Abermoreno,

We are sorry to hear you are having difficulties with the magazines for your Impact, If you would like DM us some personal information such as Name, Number and Email and we will have a tech reach out to you ASAP. 

Regards, 

FX Customer Service Support