FX Impact shooting long range again - M60B too?

Max115

Jul 15, 2018
BC, Canada
Back at shooting pest birds out passed 100 yards again with my FX Impact MK2.

I took with me the Snowpeak M60B and I was able to squeeze in a few shots out at 50 yards at my target box with the Baracuda 15 and the NSA 17.5gr slugs.

To my surprise, the Baracuda 15 shot better than the Hades 16. However, the results with the NSA slugs just blew my mind with the accuracy that I got at 50yards in the wind.

I will do more accuracy testings with the M60B in the upcoming days when I get the chance to go to the farm. So stay tuned.

Back at shooting pest birds out passed 100 yards again with my FX Impact MK2.

I took with me the Snowpeak M60B and I was able to squeeze in a few shots out at 50 yards at my target box with the Baracuda 15 and the NSA 17.5gr slugs.

To my surprise, the Baracuda 15 shot better than the Hades 16. However, the results with the NSA slugs just blew my mind with the accuracy that I got at 50yards in the wind.

I will do more accuracy testings with the M60B in the upcoming days when I get the chance to go to the farm. So stay tuned.

Great shooting! Nice to know we can get a lightweight budget option that shoots slugs!

Thanks. Yes, this affordable PCP can hang with the big boys to a certain degree. I have gone out yesterday to shoot more of this M60B and did some accuracy challenge against my FX Impact MK2 at 50 and 75 yards. It was windy as heck but surprisingly the M60B did very well.

I don't want to do a spoiler alert, but please stay tuned for the next video scheduled to come out this coming Saturday. Thanks.

I was able to learn some 3D designing program recently and had my friend printed out my 34mm Sideshot mount. So some great scope cam footages to come.

Here is a picture of the 3D 34mm mount.

3D-mounts.jpg

Reactions: AmosBurton