FX Impact shooting Crosman Premier UM

So I have a new Impact and a lot of CPUM 14.3gr pellets.I would like to tune the Impact to get the most from these pellets.

Does anyone know what the best speed for this pellet is? Right now with the HS on max its shooting 880fps. Im thinking this may be to fast. I have a Leshiy thats shooting these at 820fps and it turns in better 20yd groups then the Impact (with 10x less magnification). I am not real pleased with the accuracy right now. It will throw several thru the same hole sometimes but almost every 5 shot group will have some bad flyers, like 1/2" off the rest of the group.

I just turned the HS down to min and chronoed it, that put me in the 820fps ballpark but the spread was pretty huge.Is that an indicator that I need to tweak the VS?

Any way I thought Id ask here about the fps for this pellet before I waste time messing with the VS. I have some other pellets on order also but would like to shoot these for now.

My reg seems to of come set at about 125, gage reads about 110, but comes off the reg when the tank gage reads about 125. When AOA chronoed the 18gr JSB on max they got 811ffps.

I should start another post for this question but Ill stick it here for now as Im sure there will be some Impact owners reading this. Is it normal to feel air escape from the probe area when fired? Mine does this. 

thanks for your input.