FX Impact Schematic and list of orings.

"GQ"
94ad2a92a2d9d59f4cab9bfc045bb2ea.jpg
Hey GQ are those the latest/updated o-rings for the .25?

There are a few missing for the extenable shroud. There are 2 orings in 23x1 and 1 in 20.30x2.62. The 2 thin ones are prone to breaking when you take the shroud apart for cleaning, but the thick one is pretty durable, but all 3 get worn when you extend/retract the shroud.
There is also a 13.94x2.62 in the back of the shroud that helps alligning the shroud. This oring can get nicked if you remove the shroud often as the barrel have a very sharp edge at the shoulders where the threading ends. Lube it well before sliding shroud over the barrel.

2 Oring sizes have been adjusted in value by 01 so you can find them at oringsandmore.com (no affiliation).

These should work for .25 and .30 extendable shrouds, if you use .177 or .22 there is an additional oring in 20x2.5 in the part drawings due to a muzzle extender.

"gixxer3000"There are a few missing for the extenable shroud. There are 2 orings in 23x1 and 1 in 20.30x2.62. The 2 thin ones are prone to breaking when you take the shroud apart for cleaning, but the thick one is pretty durable, but all 3 get worn when you extend/retract the shroud.
There is also a 13.94x2.62 in the back of the shroud that helps alligning the shroud. This oring can get nicked if you remove the shroud often as the barrel have a very sharp edge at the shoulders where the threading ends. Lube it well before sliding shroud over the barrel.

2 Oring sizes have been adjusted in value by 01 so you can find them at oringsandmore.com (no affiliation).

These should work for .25 and .30 extendable shrouds, if you use .177 or .22 there is an additional oring in 20x2.5 in the part drawings due to a muzzle extender.
Thank you but I dont use extendable shroud.

"gixxer3000"There are a few missing for the extenable shroud. There are 2 orings in 23x1 and 1 in 20.30x2.62. The 2 thin ones are prone to breaking when you take the shroud apart for cleaning, but the thick one is pretty durable, but all 3 get worn when you extend/retract the shroud.

I have the newer fixed shroud also.

"gixxer3000"I just posted so we can get a complete list, i know alot of people ditch the extendable shroud, my self included and the .30 kit i get next week is also the fixed version even though that will prob be replaced aswell :/

For fixed Shroud there is 1 oring in 13.94x2.62 in the back. Appears to be the only one.
Thanks you gixxter.
Here in Canada the .25 is also a fixed shroud.
Cannot figure where this ring is.
You mean if we disassemble the shroud ?

"BenGunn"Thanks

Economically perhaps it makes sense but I don't think it does.

From a logistics POV it certainly doesnt

Seals have a life limit and they grow brittle and usually have a 2 year shelf life. Thats why aircraft manufacturers require life limits on seals they deteriorate!

Additionally FX change their seal specs all the time so what do I do with all the seals now replaced by the new spec and what do I do with 25/50/100 seal for one location

I just used the $38 kit and fixed 3 small leaks. 

I do note however that FX and others always neglect to mention to use a light amount of lube when installing some seals. They seat & seal much better

To each his own. 

If they are not exposed to the air they will last many many years. Keep in plastic bags and there you go.
Also I always pay attention to have my fingers covered with lube when manipulate.