FX Impact Schematic and list of orings.

"Verve"From FX:

Inner
5,5 = 5.5x1.5 NBR 70
6,35 = 6.4x1.3 NBR 70
7,62 = 7.5x1.5 NBR 70

Outer
10x2 NBR 70
Can you give me any directions how to install the inner oring in a transfer port? Had A little accident with my impact and the inner oring in transferport has been shot out.... back with the pellet probe..... there is a little Space and dont want to mess something more. 

I just want to thank all of you guys for doing the hard work of finding the size and websites where to buy them
I bought my FX Impact second hand regulator O-Ring blew on me my fault a back it out to far
anyways AOA said is second hand FX warranty doesn't cover you soooo it will be anywhere from $150 to $250 to replace the O-rings on the gun plus shipping another $100+ I assume

Thanks

Economically perhaps it makes sense but I don't think it does.

From a logistics POV it certainly doesnt

Seals have a life limit and they grow brittle and usually have a 2 year shelf life. Thats why aircraft manufacturers require life limits on seals they deteriorate!

Additionally FX change their seal specs all the time so what do I do with all the seals now replaced by the new spec and what do I do with 25/50/100 seal for one location

I just used the $38 kit and fixed 3 small leaks. 

I do note however that FX and others always neglect to mention to use a light amount of lube when installing some seals. They seat & seal much better

To each his own. 

"BenGunn"Thanks

Economically perhaps it makes sense but I don't think it does.

From a logistics POV it certainly doesnt

Seals have a life limit and they grow brittle and usually have a 2 year shelf life. Thats why aircraft manufacturers require life limits on seals they deteriorate!

Additionally FX change their seal specs all the time so what do I do with all the seals now replaced by the new spec and what do I do with 25/50/100 seal for one location

I just used the $38 kit and fixed 3 small leaks. 

I do note however that FX and others always neglect to mention to use a light amount of lube when installing some seals. They seat & seal much better

To each his own. 

It's up to you.
In my case I prefer to have many of each when I travel with my Impact.
We never know what can happen.
And if you shoot a lot and regularely you will always need maintenance on any pcp air rifle.
It is the nature of the beast. LOL

Well I've run into a issue then.

I had a leak coming from the power wheel/hammer spring area and was suggest that it is likely the x-ring (quad o-ring) on the parts diagram B23 which is listed as 2,9x1,78.
Ordered a replacement. Took my rifle apart and yes there is a quad o-ring in there but larger in size. I just checked the new parts diagram that someone posted and they have B23 as o-ring size 2,84x2,62 and not even a x-ring like I removed.
What is going on? 
I obviously did not have this size so I put a 3x2.5 o-ring and it leaks from same spot.

For $38.00 I have all those orings for the Impact.
0771d2587d672d33c43d5e08079f0512.jpg

"BenGunn"I see 16 bags of seals. The Impact has 32 different seals

No it does not have 32 different seals, some of them are the same size so 16 seems about right. There are however missing the seals for the Shroud and barrel orings for the 3 other calibers than the .25.

So all in all, above user seems covered if he ditched the extendable shroud...

"gixxer3000"
"BenGunn"I see 16 bags of seals. The Impact has 32 different seals

No it does not have 32 different seals, some of them are the same size so 16 seems about right. There are however missing the seals for the Shroud and barrel orings for the 3 other calibers than the .25.

So all in all, above user seems covered if he ditched the extendable shroud...
I do own fixed shroud.