FX Impact scan

Can someone make me a diagram of a external plenum so I can have a machine shop buddy make me one.please

FX-Impact-M3-original v21.png

FX-Impact-M3-original v211.png

FX-Impact-M3-original v212.png

FX-Impact-M3-original v213.png

FX-Impact-M3-original v214.png

FX-Impact-M3-original v215.png

FX-Impact-M3-original v216.png

FX-Impact-M3-original v217.png

FX-Impact-M3-original v218.png

FX-Impact-M3-original v2111.png

Where did you get if from? It does not look like the plug which is mounted in M3. There is no oring groove.
I drew it, its for the new power block with its bigger O-rings, no O-ring on E-108, the bigger O-rings are in F-110, https://fxairguns.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/F10370-Impact-M3-1.pdf

the I didn't draw the O-rings grooves for O-ring E-103 (2.84x2.62 PUR90) and E-104 (5.5x1.5 NBR70) because I'm not such how the the bigger fits with the smaller one

I drew the whole rifle, started with the pdf image. I used Fusion 360.

1.JPG

2.jpg

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

I drew the whole rifle, started with the pdf image. I used Fusion 360.............
Did you check it if dimensionally accurate?
If you want to revers engineer something correctly you need to measure the part correctly and design it with tolerances in assembly.
but doing like this from a graphics is ........... well...good amount of effort and definitely best intention, but this entire process is just for hobby, and that will surface only when you would want to fabricate.

If you want to revers engineer something correctly you need to measure the part correctly and design it with tolerances in assembly.
but doing like this from a graphics is ........... well...good amount of effort and definitely best intention, but this entire process you mentioned is just for hobby, only when you would want to fabricate the enthusiasm will suffer.

but doing like this from a graphics is ........... well...good amount of effort and definitely best intention, but this entire process is just for hobby, and that will surface only when you would
I don't have an actual Impact M3 so T can't use measurements, it don't have to be a 1 to 1 copy of the original, (not the intention), and there is tolerances in the design, the thread and O-ring grooves are correct.