Fx impact problem need help

Just got a new fx impact in .22 cal . I also have a wildcat in .22 and bobcat in .25 . The gun is shooting to right I have to adjust the scope to extreme left to the end of clicks to zero the gun . I have tried different mounts and scopes but the result is same . Please if any body could help cause the dealer I got it from is refusing to take it back or help me .

"Jack.K"Either you have a damage barrel or miss align scope rail. Try unscrew the scope rail from the Impact and check for alignment and tighten the rail back on the gun. The 3 screws that hold the rail does allow some adjustment.
Very good advice Jack!

Also try:
  • Hand loading a few pellets
  • Checking the probe to make sure it is secure and/or for any damage

Elevation can also be adjusted by putting shims under the rail. Now if you optically centre your scope using V block method and then sight in your scope all the way to half inch at 50 yards using scope rail right and left adjustments and shiming for elevation, you can get best out of your scope and gun combo.

You should use scope turrets only for very fine adjustments. Just a few clicks.

I am 100% sure about it.

Regards,

Umair Bhaur

GQI know about optically center my scope thank you Raja and mubhaur.
How many mm should I shim under the rail.
Is that mean I just have to unscrew the screws in the back and set some shims right there ?
Thanks
GQ

Hi gc
You would be far better shimming the scope in the mounts ,otherwise you may get a 'set' in the rail plus he may be hard to keep a costant tension on the rail screws
Rgds steve

If you haven't already, try re-mounting the scope rings and take the scope out of the rings first. 

I had a gun that seemingly shooting to the left a while ago. I moved the scope from another rifle without taking it out of the rings. I nearly sent the gun back because nothing seemed to help. Then I re-mounted the rings and it was fixed. I felt a little silly but I got over it eventually.