FX Impact probe doesn't retract all the way.

Glad You fixed the gun.

About port misaligned, they were no misaligned, when the cocking block is returned, everything comes in place, only danger was hammer hitting in delrin piece and messing with cocking pin. Problem appeared only when block is stopped in NEW rear position, hammer is cocked with help of a delrin piece but the leaver is not fully back and so the cocking rod and pellet probe.

Probe depth is 41 mm from the back of the stock to the feeder block.

41mm measured with the cocking lever forward make the ports misaligned by 4mm or more than half it's diameter.

Glad You fixed the gun.

About port misaligned, they were no misaligned, when the cocking block is returned, everything comes in place, only danger was hammer hitting in delrin piece and messing with cocking pin. Problem appeared only when block is stopped in NEW rear position, hammer is cocked with help of a delrin piece but the leaver is not fully back and so the cocking rod and pellet probe.

Probe depth is 41 mm from the back of the stock to the feeder block.

41mm measured with the cocking lever forward make the ports misaligned by 4mm or more than half it's diameter.

I bet far_shot did not measure it correctly the first time. Delrin piece between cocking pin and the hammer does have nothing with probe depth when cocking leaver is in fully front/closed position. First time He may be measured from the back of the stock to the pellet probe collar and second time to the block that probe is fixed in which is correct measuring point. 900+ fps with half opened transfer hole is to me really impossible.

All this that I am saying is valid if there is no other thing done to the gun but taking delrin piece out.

First time He may be measured from the back of the stock to the pellet probe collar and second time to the block that probe is fixed in which is correct measuring point. 900+ fps with half opened transfer hole is to me really impossible.

I agree but the probe only extends 2mm past the block. He's up and running again so all is well.

Totally agree, gun is working and that is most important.

What is interesting for me is delrin washer that failed. I have one for 1500+ shots and it did not move. About 2,5mm thick, cut from 6mm rod and drilled hole with 3mm drill bit than little filing and it is tight fit on valve rod. It stays in place behind hammer seat after first shot, not crack or change in size, same as it was.

Totally agree, gun is working and that is most important.

What is interesting for me is delrin washer that failed. I have one for 1500+ shots and it did not move. About 2,5mm thick, cut from 6mm rod and drilled hole with 3mm drill bit than little filing and it is tight fit on valve rod. It stays in place behind hammer seat after first shot, not crack or change in size, same as it was.

I suspect that the hole was a little to large or had a chamfer on it causing the hammer seat to act as a wedge.

The C3 that broke was made from a chain guide from a check weigher load cell. I assumed it was Delrin, but maybe it was a harder material than that. Made it on a lath and drilled 3mm. The one in it now is made from a left over compressor gauge seal (Delrin?) I made it bigger,3mm thick and 7 mm diameter. Any larger and the cocking pin will hit it. The broken piece of the C3 was maybe bouncing /finding it's way through the mechanism to be on the rear and /or the front side of the cocking pin. Yes,I did measure from the probe block's rear face the the butt pad face......now 45 mm again. Cocking pin is removable and is not bent. Their was some slight nicks on it and I was able to easily tighten it an 1/8 turn to reveal a fresh face to the hammer. It is seated in a boss on the cocking block and that boss has a milled spot to let only the pin catch on the hammer, The boss gives the pin more support. All back together with no adjustment changes and it's still 917 FPS average. Ten shot ragged holes at 40 yards and multiple consecutive hits on the end of a spray can at 123 yards.

Cocking pin removed from the boss on the cocking block

1563344388_9094782465d2ebe04d88fe3.03505983_cocking block support.jpg

Cocking pin threads into this boss from the top

1563344197_8427538715d2ebd455a9878.24675497_cocking pin machining.jpg

More than one way to get sling shot ammo out of a paint can :)

1563344200_18369768475d2ebd48135f34.48555148_paint can ball.jpg

Same FPS as before when the magazine couldn't be removed with out rear pressure on the cocking lever.
141 BAR, 15mm on power wheel at max setting and valve stop a little less than 4 lines

1563344512_10926834605d2ebe80d28416.03157222_impact crono.jpg