• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Impact prediction next upgrade by FX?

I've had my Compact for a couple months now, right after I got it the new Superior liner came out.

I've read many post about the Impact and the aggravation that someone waited for the latest greatest improved Impact then after they finally bought one, an improvement came out just afterwards and I love that FX is always improving but it can be aggravation that you feel the need to get the new improved parts lol.

So what's next? better trigger? Butt pad that don't slip on your shoulder? Smoother edge's on the frame? Stock design that allows for lower scope mounting? 

Nah, those are all refinements to get the latest greatest model.

If I was a betting man the new biggie will be... keep in mind the new Edgun Leshiy, yeah I bet FX is feverishly working on an automatic Impact, they have had auto's in the past but not the design technology compared to Edgun's smallish company, FX won't sit by and watch and a auto Impact only makes sense, it is afterall the AR 15 of airguns.

Don

My prediction...

IOT... Connected solutions.

A major brand will develop a rifle with on-board chrony to calculate BC at range and send data to a connected digital optic. Optic will have built in rangefinder. Tank and reg pressure will be continuously monitored. Velocity and BC will be predicted. Center of crosshair will be elevation POI less wind effects.

Daystate is likely up front on this.

FX will probably offer colors and yet another bigger caliber.

My prediction...

IOT... Connected solutions.

A major brand will develop a rifle with on-board chrony to calculate BC at range and send data to a connected digital optic. Optic will have built in rangefinder. Tank and reg pressure will be continuously monitored. Velocity and BC will be predicted. Center of crosshair will be elevation POI less wind effects.

Daystate is likely up front on this.

FX will probably offer colors and yet another bigger caliber.

😆

You could have left out the brands as a cliff hanger and 10/10 viewers would have assumed you were speaking about Daystates operation, but the kick in the pants for a color and caliber offering was awfully hilarious

Take a look at Spiders ideas for the Impact. Clever guy. 
https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/impact-redesign/

Brilliant yet simple. Foster fill next to gauge that sticks out roughly the same amount as gauge, which is much more aesthetically pleasing than the foster being on the bottom sticking out by its lonesome. That single change alone does so much for me personally.

Anti-double load feature would be real nice for the Impact. Maybe better gauges like huma or Wika or even electronic types. BTW FX black gauges are not very accurate and I have the latest Impact. Also I think if FX made an Impact semi and/or auto then it would be a whole new air rifle with a different name. I like the tried and true mechanical feel of air rifles. On the contrary, I will say I like electronic triggers like on paintball guns so maybe I can adopt to the concept for air guns. Haven’t tried a Daystate Pulsar, Red Wolf, and the new released Delta Wolf but wouldn’t mine if I had the chance. 

Not so much a prediction but a request maybe haha. Ramp up production on the accessory end especially for those patrons that purchased dreamline series with the promised extras in the lego line haha. Then produce more accessories for the existing newer models and barrel kits ( .357 and The compact versions ). Once this is fulfilled Then wow us with some more awesome stuff. 👌👊 I am very thankful for what I have do not get me wrong but meet the supply demand before leaving the others in the dust waiting haha. 

I hope they do nothing else until they catch up with demand beyond some anodizing options lol. ok I will hush with my simple request 😅 now. 

Super Compact, multi-plenum, cerakoted, 6,500 psi, laser guided, full auto, 50 cal...

1593010619_874151615ef369bb9463d0.24621360.jpg

Hyperior stx liner that shoots everything from peanutbutter to little rocks or maybe they are going back to traditional barrels. Meh that would cut profits alot tho :( seeing how much they are making money with impacts would be really hard to imagine they would come up with new flagship model so I would say impact mk3 with semiauto action.