FX Impact - Pre Order and Delivery Related Questions

It's $1,899 when sold in the U.S. It comes with a case, one caliber (calibre). Based on what others already posted in this thread, additional calibers (one barrel, pellet probe, shroud) are another $440, and one magazine $90. There seems to be cases with two calibers as standard, but do not know the actual selling price. Also, there may be a package deal that has all the calibers and the arrow barrel. Again, no price on that. These prices and availability of calibers may be different in other countries.

I just signed up for a .22 silver Impact the other day. Was told they had a shipment coming in Dec and all were spoken for. Also told to expect mine in Feb-Mar time frame. Asked if ordering silver would help/hinder the delivery time, told that when one (either color) was available I would get a call and decide. Sounded like they configure the caliber to meet the customer order as they come up. Helps to have a flexible platform rather than waiting for the specific configuration to arrive. Wasn't privy to how many are on the list or how many are expected in the Dec shipment. If all who receive their order would post up when they ordered it might help determine the flow rate.

"Summer"I have been trying to get an impact in Australia, there is only one exporter. Got the price today going to be in here around March price $3300 bit expensive seeing I can get a revolution for $2500.
Snap! That is a serious chunk of change. Are your wages higher in Australia, or just your importing fees?

Very nice Harry.
Michael take look at this.Australian prices.The Aussie dollar at the moment is about 0.72 US cents.
http://www.sportingguns.com.au/13-fx-air-rifles-
Our population is about 1/15 of the US.Airgunners are rare here,though everyone that comes over to see what I'm shooting at the range seems to own one.
We don't have the buying power as Harry has said. Some makes and models on this forum are just pipe dreams for the average Aussie.

"Summer"I have been trying to get an impact in Australia, there is only one exporter. Got the price today going to be in here around March price $3300 bit expensive seeing I can get a revolution for $2500.

That sort of money will get you a very nice Steyr, given all the problems with FX rifles lately I know what that hard earned would be better spent on.