• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

fx impact power plenum 600mm 22 cal issue

if i set up my gun like the below setting what’s the expected speed??????

regulator 130 bar ,the front powr adjuster 4 line and the rear power adjuster on MAX , JSB Match Diabolo Exact Jumbo Heavy .22 Cal, 18.13 Grains

just i want to know 130 bar reg what’s the speed to compear it with my gun ?

My MK 2 power plenum will shoot the 18 grain pellets 1080 fps at 115 bar. Not useful for a darn thing that fast. I can imagine 130 bar being just as useless for 18 grain pellets.

Mine will too^^^^^. I think the OP only "dialed" the power spring to max. If that the case the regulator and hammer spring are out of tune. (you need to adjust the 1.5mm screw on the side of the HS) At least that is my thinking, if Im wrong ignore everything I said 😁

my gun problem is low velocity with high reg pressure i set the reg 110 icant get mor then 840-850 fps with jsb 18.1 i returne my gun back to the dealer to check and fix it because gun still under warranty he call me after 4 days and told me that ther is no problem and he told me your gun speed 935fps reg 130 shoot only 18.1 grain he try to convince me this is normal 😡😡 i told him what if i want to shoot 34 nsa slug he said don’t shoot heavy slug😂😂😂😂 

Funny people can't answer the question posed. I don't have an impact but have two Crowns. I run both ar 130 bar on ther reg. One 380mm barrel at 850 and one with a 500mm barrel 880 and 18.13, so I would say you in the ball park at the 935. With the PP I would thinkthe spead is couldbe low, not forthe gun but for the tune. Watch a couple 3 vids on tunes and learn. Also each gun is a bit different with internals and porting and barrels shooting a bit differently.