• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Impact - power(fps) with no spring holder

hcl

Nov 6, 2016
WLKP
Hello, as the new user welcome all:>
I have a small question about the FX impact.
I live where I have a limit on power.
Do any of you could be so kind and check your rifle what happens when you unscrew the lock spring (remove the wheel power and remove the lock and remove the screw holding the spring) how many fps will be at the valve to fully open and closed.

With respectful Kamil

hclYou dont understand me. I need this for driving with airgun from and to shooting range such provision in my country. Not to shooting without spring holder. I just must to know that without screw that holds spring holder rifle is under 17j for transport thats all. Law is law :).

Sorry, I guess I misread your question. Are you asking someone to remove the power wheel and see what the lowest possible setting is? I don't think that will work and as the power wheel acts as an air transfer port. You will also have to provide your regulator settings.

It may be easier to simply lower the main valve (above the cf bottle) all the way, then see what kind of power you get by adjusting the power wheel.

MANICMINERif you had a cricket, this would be your solution
http://www.ebay.ie/itm/181902861339

just for demo purposes only.

basically it is a key, when you stick it in, the power is Hi, without it is low.

Yap something like this but for impact because i am left handed thats why cricket is not for me (like edgun matador or wildcat) cold magazine on face brrrrrr.
Impact is best solution so i look fore that key ;)

If you have a low power version you must change the hammer spring and belleville washers on the regulator to get full power. There is no other way. Having the parts with you would also be illegal if the pieces of a high power air rifle are illegal. Either organize like minded citizens to change the law or move to a place with laws you like.

Freedom is not free. You have to fight to earn it and then fight to keep it.