Fx impact pls help

I have an fx impact mk2 22 600mm I am having fps change overnight I noticed when I shot today my group has opened up and moved I had it dialed in at 904fps average with low being 901 and high being 908 but today I shot through the chronograph and it was 920 avg with low being 915 and high being 923 this is the 4th time this gun has done this and it's getting annoying having to retune everyday 1st group was today and 2nd is yesterday both at 50yds 
20220119_125912.1642701061.jpg
20220119_123322.1642701063.jpg

Hi Aaront686, 

We are sorry to hear about the difficulties you are experiencing with your Impact Mk II, please feel free to give our customer service and/or technician department a phone call or e-mail so we can help resolve this issue for you or have you send your gun in for repairs. 

Regards,

FX Airguns USA

Contact

Monday – Thursday 9 AM – 4 PM EST
Fridays 9 AM – 3 PM EST
Phone: +1 866 639 0772
[email protected]

Did the weather or temps change drastically in your location? It has near me, and it’s wreaked havoc on all my airguns. The regulators are mechanical. They won’t take into consideration temperature or humidity changes which can effect how much or how little air can fit in a similar space. This would show up as the same pressure, but velocities would differ. Your rifle may not be defective, it might just be global warming! Lol

I really don’t think this is unusual. At 50 yards there are condition variables. Light wind and certainly parallax. Most of the time I find with all my guns there is a slight change in POI from shooting session to shooting session. I’ll admit more with air rifles. It’s the nature of the beast .
Maybe others don’t experience this but I’ve sorta learned to live with it.

Yep, air rifles are fickle, and definitely subject to affect from temp changes. Of course, the same can be said of cartridge firearms, and a lot depends on the size and distance of your target. If your deer rifle is off 2 MOA, you're still in the vital zone at 200 yards. The same error could mean a miss on a squirrel's noggin at 50 yards. If you can take a sighter shot at the hunting location that's ideal. Otherwise, I don't have an answer. Actually, I do. I'm old, and retired, and with a bum rotator cuff, I have no more interest in stumbling around in the pre-dawn hours in search of game. So, if the weather is friendly, good, if not, well, another cup of coffee and casual breakfast with the wife and dog works for me.

Yep, air rifles are fickle, and definitely subject to affect from temp changes. Of course, the same can be said of cartridge firearms, and a lot depends on the size and distance of your target. If your deer rifle is off 2 MOA, you're still in the vital zone at 200 yards. The same error could mean a miss on a squirrel's noggin at 50 yards. If you can take a sighter shot at the hunting location that's ideal. Otherwise, I don't have an answer. Actually, I do. I'm old, and retired, and with a bum rotator cuff, I have no more interest in stumbling around in the pre-dawn hours in search of game. So, if the weather is friendly, good, if not, well, another cup of coffee and casual breakfast with the wife and dog works for me.

I’m with ya. I groundhog hunt and do frequently walk several hundred yards to verify but some times it’s challenging. I’ve also fallen in some GH holes. I got myself one of those senior tracker devices so I can be found if necessary. Life at 75 comes with a different perspective. I’m just glad I can still “ do it” Shoot that is LOL 

No temp didn't change cause I shoot out of my house and I shoot through chrony in the basement a week or two ago I was shooting at 100yds and my moa holdover changed after one mag filled gun back up and group dropped like 3 more moa took gun home and it was shooting 20fps slower than my original tune I'm just puzzled trying to figure this thing out it won't hold a consistent tune

No temp didn't change cause I shoot out of my house and I shoot through chrony in the basement a week or two ago I was shooting at 100yds and my moa holdover changed after one mag filled gun back up and group dropped like 3 more moa took gun home and it was shooting 20fps slower than my original tune I'm just puzzled trying to figure this thing out it won't hold a consistent tune

So something is either moving, or you’re not letting the gun settle after a tune. Any time you adjust hammer or reg, it will take some shooting before it settles. If that’s not the case, mark your adjustments and make sure they’re not moving inadvertently. Also, what are your shooting? Is it a possibility the barrel is getting leaded up easily and needing cleaning more often?

I had it shooting at 904 average out of a whole mag giving a 5 sec wait between shots and I am shooting fx .18gr pellets but I've sorted them and most are 17.8 not many are even 18gr so I tuned to shoot the 17.8 I will mark and see if anything moves I did use a peice of tape on reg gauge and it returns and holds a consistent 75 bar but I'm going to mark the hs and see if it stays consistent other than that idk