FX Impact Plenum Extension

Would it be sensible for FX to rotate the position of the bridges about 1/6th of a turn on future valves so they aren't in the way? Or maybe somebody build and sell aftermarket valve bodies? Regards, Tom

Hello Tom! jaja funny...yesterday I was driving and your comment that I actually read when you post it...jumped into my mind, and you know what? is a good and simple idea that I think make a lot of sense and might work!, modding the ValveHousing for that is just mill a flat surface for the screw holder, and that's it (will not affect integrity of the VH, and is much simple than removing one bridge), I will try it...to see (donno when, but is in my to do list) so 👏👏👏👏👏

Would it be sensible for FX to rotate the position of the bridges about 1/6th of a turn on future valves so they aren't in the way? Or maybe somebody build and sell aftermarket valve bodies? Regards, Tom

Hello Tom! jaja funny...yesterday I was driving and your comment that I actually read when you post it...jumped into my mind, and you know what? is a good and simple idea that I think make a lot of sense and might work!, modding the ValveHousing for that is just mill a flat surface for the screw holder, and that's it (will not affect integrity of the VH, and is much simple than removing one bridge), I will try it...to see (donno when, but is in my to do list) so 👏👏👏👏👏

Can't do that because it will rotate the valve housing port out of alignment. Mr Rowe would've done it if it were that simple.

Can't do that because it will rotate the valve housing port out of alignment. Mr Rowe would've done it if it were that simple.

Jaja True! did not think about that damn! :) but for fx change that should be easy and I do not see a problem ... 
sealing that bore, and make another one and mill will be more complicated than just remove the "bridge" ... sorry Tom .. Heavy just kill my idea..but yours is still good! (for Fx) 😅 jajaja

What a great place to be with bright people to share ideas! love it! (and not so bright too jajaja but hell is still good) ;)