• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Fx Impact performance.

Time to tinker. I'm not getting speed that fast with heavies. Maybe I'll try putting regulator right on the 150 bar line. Valve currently at 4 lines. 
While I was tinkering I did notice my barrel has about a1/8 inch of play even with barrel screw tightened. Meaning the barrel can slightly spin. Does anybody else's barrel slightly twist with little force or is it very firmly in place?

"7deuce"Time to tinker. I'm not getting speed that fast with heavies. Maybe I'll try putting regulator right on the 150 bar line. Valve currently at 4 lines. 
While I was tinkering I did notice my barrel has about a1/8 inch of play even with barrel screw tightened. Meaning the barrel can slightly spin. Does anybody else's barrel slightly twist with little force or is it very firmly in place?
Try to put more tension on hammer spring, as Ernest has showed in his vid. 

EK=Exact Kings

Last night I made the decision up the regulator pressure. It should have been set properly at the shop but when the shipment came in they were in the middle of the Extreme Benchrest Comp. so I guess they were tied up but wanted to get these out to customers ASAP and may have overlooked it.

I'm hoping that the gauge is somewhat accurate so I set it to what looks like 140 from what looked like 120 bar. It got dark outside so waiting til tonight I'll test it. As long as I can get to 855 fps with 33.95 gn Heavies at setting 5 I'll be happy and go no further. 

I took out the slack on the Power Wheel as per Ernest's video and the valve is at 4 so it's got to be the regulator being too low....fingers crossed!

"Drumsnguns"EK=Exact Kings

Last night I made the decision up the regulator pressure. It should have been set properly at the shop but when the shipment came in they were in the middle of the Extreme Benchrest Comp. so I guess they were tied up but wanted to get these out to customers ASAP and may have overlooked it.

I'm hoping that the gauge is somewhat accurate so I set it to what looks like 140 from what looked like 120 bar. It got dark outside so waiting til tonight I'll test it. As long as I can get to 855 fps with 33.95 gn Heavies at setting 5 I'll be happy and go no further. 

I took out the slack on the Power Wheel as per Ernest's video and the valve is at 4 so it's got to be the regulator being too low....fingers crossed!
My regulator was around 120 on delivery and I turned it up to about 140-143 by eyeballing it. I get an average of 858 fps with Heavies and the top speed was 865 on MAX.